PDA

View Full Version : Question Vindis - carpet mat con?

Kevster140
19-08-2008, 03:03 PM
I have recently bought an 54 GT TDI GOLF from vindis cambridge , and the old mat saga prevailed, it seems as i was told that 'it is very unlikely that the cars on our forecourt will have any mats in them'.
They seem to imply that this was because the owners would buy another golf and swap them.

I think its more like they take them out so the new customer has to pay?
I have now got some 'fantastic mats thrown in' on the ''deal''

opinions please?

I will of course be contacting the previous owner to find this information out. could be interesting...

Eshrules
19-08-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes,

get in touch with trading standards immediatley, this is obviously a nation-wide conspiracy within the main dealers to increase their revenue, the amount of cash they make from 'carpeted mat' sales must be astronimcal

Kevster140
19-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Yes,

get in touch with trading standards immediatley, this is obviously a nation-wide conspiracy within the main dealers to increase their revenue, the amount of cash they make from 'carpeted mat' sales must be astronimcal

None taken ha ha. Seriously it does take the Micheal a bit thou doesn't it.
It's 55 quid i don't think i should be asked to pay, even if your talking about 1000's in total price.

Issac Hunt
19-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Profit is profit though, they are not in business to do us a favour! Multiply that 55 quid by every car they sell over a year......