PDA

View Full Version : can someone help, part needed

mwill82
24-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Just curious on here as to whether anyone has any spare, or knows where i could get two of the complete black swivel lock pieces which hold the compartment doors in place in the boot.

I've got a couple of little things to do to my golf now that I've bought it and got it home, one of which (starting with the smallest, cheapest and easiest) is getting hold of two of these. its not very often i see golf's in scrapyards to scavenge

passat boy
25-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Just curious on here as to whether anyone has any spare, or knows where i could get two of the complete black swivel lock pieces which hold the compartment doors in place in the boot.

I've got a couple of little things to do to my golf now that I've bought it and got it home, one of which (starting with the smallest, cheapest and easiest) is getting hold of two of these. its not very often i see golf's in scrapyards to scavenge

Mwill82, try Vw spares in West Sussex as they have everything in stock in there yard with reasnoble prices with shipping countrywide.they only stock vw/audi cars accross the range and years: 01903 850924 with clint as the refrence(may secure a little discount)

Eshrules
25-01-2007, 03:17 PM
also, do a google search for 'volks apart' they always have mk4s in. or you could always try eBay... :beerchug: