PDA

View Full Version : CENTRAL SCOTLAND A4 B6 SERVICE TUTORS AND LEARNERS REQUIRED

JR001
24-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

Got a wee proposal to see what people think.

The intended audience is CENTRAL SCOTLAND A4 B6 owners who are keen on doing most of their servicing themselves e.g. oils, filters, lubrications and other visual checks.

I am keen to get a small group together at my place (FALKIRK, 5 mins from Mway) to learn the ins and outs of what’s involved. My driveway can safely accommodate two vehicles being serviced, but I have spare ground at the rear that can entertain several more cars.
I am prepared to be one of the learners and provider of tea, coffee, lunch!!!!

What would also be required is someone with experience of changing oils and filters that form the bulk of servicing.

Who would be willing to be the tutor and who the learners???

Hope some people can declare an early interest here. We’ll see what level of interest there is and take it from there.

Think about it and reply as soon as you can. Possible first group meeting early spring time?
:beerchug:

Dave Avant
25-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I could show you, done DIY servicing, clutches, head gaskets, gearbox bearing renewal, cambelt changes, engine changes, brakes, electrical like fitting my Xenons and parking sensors, but I'm quite a bit of a trip away!! :beerchug:

I can give you an electronic hand. :D

I've just done a service on my A4 and could have done a DIY guide. Going to change the fuel filter soon, so could do a small guide for that.

JR001
25-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Hi Dave,
Nice to speak to you again.
Where exactly are you mate? I had noticed that you had done a few things inc servicing on your car.
As long as you're not too far away!!!!

Cheers,
JOHN

Dave Avant
26-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Manchester. :D