PDA

View Full Version : Golf MK2 Electronic Help

don_chico
23-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi,
I have a 1990 Golf driver 1.6

if i buy this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150083670190&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

can i put it in my golf or any other car for that matter,

they way i see it is all i need is for the power and speaker wires to fit, which can be done, am i right or do they connect to the ecu or something complex, all i need is a double din place???

Barnaby
23-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Yeah it should work basically it is just a massive head unit, you might have to mod the iso connectors.

adamss24
23-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi,
I have a 1990 Golf driver 1.6

if i buy this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150083670190&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

can i put it in my golf or any other car for that matter,

they way i see it is all i need is for the power and speaker wires to fit, which can be done, am i right or do they connect to the ecu or something complex, all i need is a double din place???
Hi, search ebay pages on the german site and you should be able to find a can bus interface that's designed to work with the audi's navi units. Its an expensive bit of kit and it wont work without it as its emulates the ECU functions like its on the right car...I think last time i have seen that it was over 100 euros. Search for audi rns interface in the european comunity on the english ebay. The one you need is 188 euros...just get in touch with the vendor for the right fitment...Hope this helps.

don_chico
23-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi, search ebay pages on the german site and you should be able to find a can bus interface that's designed to work with the audi's navi units. Its an expensive bit of kit and it wont work without it as its emulates the ECU functions like its on the right car...I think last time i have seen that it was over 100 euros. Search for audi rns interface in the european comunity on the english ebay. The one you need is 188 euros...just get in touch with the vendor for the right fitment...Hope this helps.

cant find anything!