PDA

View Full Version : Question Phatbox error experts

kurtas2006
13-08-2008, 04:08 PM
I recently got hold of a phatbox, I have an Audi Concert CD player, wired it all up and the best it does if a flashing red light and sometimes a flashing red and green light. The unit has the latest firmware.

Does anyone have any experience of these units and how to get this problem sorted.

Thanks in advance.

kite
13-08-2008, 07:07 PM
I have a Phatbox in the wifes TT.
Have you selected the correct head unit ?
I found the best forum for P'box problems is

http://forum.phathack.com/index.php

kurtas2006
13-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Thanks.

By slecting the correct unit I assume you mean have I put right firmware on ?

I got the 7.02 audi phatbox f/w and it is on the cartridge. When I plug it altogether the red light flashes and sometimes the red and green lights flash together at 3 second intervals. The disc in the cartridge does not sound as if it is spinning in the keg. It works fine when hooked up to the PC.

Yes I posted on the phathack forums earlier today so hopefully someone will have an answer.

Kite, are you anywhere near the midlands ? Vortech on phathack suggested that the IDE controller maybe gone on my keg, to make sure it is nothing else just needed to plug the unit into a working setup and check whether it did the same thing. If it worked then I would recheck my wiring as that is the only other variable.

kite
15-08-2008, 10:32 AM
PM replied to !