PDA

View Full Version : A5 2l Sport

Neerazan
11-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I've just been to Worthing Audi and talked to a saleman there about an A5. Unfortunately he didn't have one for me to test drive at the moment as the 2 litre engine is so new they can't source one.

Dear christ, what a gorgeous car! I can't believe how good it looks and how comfortable the seats feel.

The one I am considering has the Satnav, Audi MMI, Comfort pack and so on. It looks a phenomenal car. I just have to convince my lovely lady wife that it's worth splashing out the extra on.

I was considering a Lexus IS250 SEL-MM which is a beautiful car too. This A5 beats it by miles though.

I just hope it drives well, I really do. I'll be gutted if I don't like it.

richcyp
12-09-2008, 10:08 AM
I fully agree with you , there isnt a better car on the market at the moment, depending on the country there are 2 model 2.0l versions the one being the 180hp 2.0 and the more powerful version 211hp 2.0l which is the model i would think will be available in the UK.
The 211hp that produces 320 torque at 1500revs is amazing, though in the Quattro version, this really is the ultimate.
Go for the sport version and nothing less than 18inch wheels.
I really think that this car will win all the awards not only for best in its class but engine of the year 2090/2010.
Carnt wait to see it on the road, waiting for mine as we speak.
White colour s/line in and out with the sports suspension and xenon/adaptive lights, carnt affoed the Quattro, but the fuel economy is gr8 without it.
Good luck and turn heads with those lights.:approve:

Neerazan
12-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks mate. I put the deposit down and ordered it. It won't be with me until January though! :aargh4:

Details of what I ordered in the end should be in my sig.

JackD
04-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Superb enjoy!:aargh4: