PDA

View Full Version : Boot Liner

stewartt997
07-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Does anyone know where you can get hold of a rubber/plastic purpose fit boot liner for the new B8 avant? Although I purchased the boot cover protector as an option it only provides limited protection and in fact leaves approx a 6inch gap either side of the boot area which could allow leaks from rubbish etc to spill onto the carpet underneath. I'm actually rather disappointed with this option as I thought it would fit all around the edges of the boot space.

Have looked online at roofbox.co.uk etc but no-one mentions the B8 yet. Cheers.

Jamie1114
08-08-2008, 06:59 AM
I've got one of these: http://www.carbox.co.uk/acatalog/CARBOX_Full_Sided_Tailor_Made_Car_Boot_Liner_.html #a10_2d000
for my Passat which does the job very nicely.

They don't appear to list the B8 Avant yet, but I'm sure that you could ask them when they will have one available.

The only disadvantage is that it is a little tricky to get into the side compartments in the boot when it's in - my Passat has a boot-mounted changer.

I'll definitely get one of these rather than the reversible mat when I order my Avant (probably this weekend).

Jamie

Jamie1114
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
They are saying the end of September for the new Avant.

stewartt997
11-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Cheers Jamie. They look pretty good - will just have to wait until end of next month and hope it doesn't rain too much over the next month when my golf clubs go in the boot!