PDA

View Full Version : Question Rubber Mats

Silverfin
30-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Just taken delivery of my new A4 2.0i SE - anyone aware of an online supplier of tailored rubber mats, the gray carpet ones look like theyll stay clean for about a week !

A1exp
30-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Been wondering that myself.

I've got to get out of the car to open a gate every morning, on a farm track that I share with a 200 strong dairy herd...

I can't see the mats staying nice for long, especially in the winter.

Nicksluck
30-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Have just sold my B6 avant, complete with rubber mats which have been in since new. Like you say ,the light grey carpet wont stay clean for long. Pick up my B8 avant Sept 1. was going to get another set of audi rubber mats to do same. Dont they do them yet or are they just pricey ?

A1exp
30-07-2008, 04:33 PM
I've seen an option for rubber mats on the Audi site but this was as part of a protection pack that included mud flaps and fitting which I don't want.

It's really only me that uses it so I just want something to protect the front two foot wells with the option to remove them if I want the car to look slightly smarter!

By the same token I'd also be interested in a rubber boot mat which I believe is an option for the avant but not the saloon.

kelvinbishop
30-07-2008, 05:42 PM
Rubber mats are usually available from the Spares Dept of your Audi dealer. I just asked for them and they produced them there and then from stock, cost £30 a pair( I only got the front ones):Blush:

neilb
30-07-2008, 11:21 PM
I have 4 rubber matts from Audi for £50. They are very well made and heavy duty and fit perfectly with two locking holes per matt on the front ones to prevent slippage.

nlb.

Red 2
13-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Likewise, my Audi dealer supplied a set of mats and the boot liner as part of the deal...yes, I am that retail customer!:biglaugh:

Mats very heavy duty with little studs to prevent movement...excelllent!