PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 Avant - Water in footwell problem

gunner
19-01-2007, 01:34 PM
From browsing the forums, this seems to be a common problem in the Audi A6 which I have recently had the misfortune to experience. I took the car into my local dealership who told me that the drainage area beneath the battery had become blocked leading to an overflow of water into the footwell. Furthermore apparently water may have got into some of the electronics (located under the front passenger footwell) and they suggest replacing them at HUGE cost. The car is still in warranty, but the dealer has told me that this type of problem is not covered by the warranty. This clearly seems to be a design fault with the car which has caused this which was not highlighted to me when I bought it (second hand) from the dealer. Nor can I find any reference in the owner's manual for the need to check this on a regular basis. Has anyone else who has had this problem within warranty had any success in claiming against Audi or the Dealership for this type of problem ? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get some compensation for this ?

AJO
19-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Have you actually got any faults with the electrics?

i have the same problem on my A6 sedan with the wet footwell..

i cleared out the rainage bug and it made it better but still gets wet... ive been told the seal goes around the pollen filter and lets the water in also.. so il be siliconing this in.

i have however had no problems with the electrics

grahame78
20-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Hi
Sounds like Gunner and I have exactly the same problem which I am planning to tackle myself, ie clear out the drainage holes and seal up the pollen filter (if I manage to find it). Has anyone done this themselves? And if so are their any issues around disconnecting the battery to get at the drainage holes?

Any advice welcome.

Grahame

gunner
22-01-2007, 12:07 PM
The Audi dealer told me there are some minor problems. e.g. central locking a bit temperamental, the reading light not turning off when you lock the car, dashboard showing the boot open when it is not. However, I have not had any problems with these since I have had the car back.

interim
27-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Same problem with the scuttle not draining and water coming into footwell, but have just had total brake failure due to this water overflowing onto brake servo and rusting the unit leaving me with no brakes! Luckily failure occurred when parking.
Audi main dealer says they routinely punch out the drain plug in the scuttle when these cars come in to stop this water build up.
Does anyone know if this is an Audi instruction, or just good thinking on the part of the local technicians to overcome this design fault?
If anyone has an A6 (19tdi SE Avant in my case) with wet footwell carpets, please get you brake system checked, so that you don't get the same potentially lethal failure as I've just had.
For info, I did have an early warning when the brakes came on once at slow speed (<5mph), but the system was checked and no fault identified!

WaudiN
21-02-2007, 06:16 PM
I have joined this forum, today after an electrical fault occurred with my 2003 A6 Avant. For some reason the hazard lights have switched to permanently on (with no flashing) and I cannot switch them off, normally. I have had to remove the fuse controlling the hazards. The Audi dealership I called about this say it might have been caused by water building up in the passenger footwell.

My car is also under warranty if this proves to be the cause of the fault I will let you know how I get on in claiming on the warranty. Have you had any good news since posting?

interim
26-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Reply from Audi UK denies any knowledge of water ingress on Audi's, and says that the removal of the drain plug, which their dealers now do, is not part of their service schedule and is not recommended by Head Office!
Regarding any claim under warranty or not, the message is forget it, as there isn't any such problem!
How many water drainage problems do owners have to have before Audi acknowledge that it might actually happen? Any suggestions?

Niall76
26-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Can someone tell me if you need to take out the battery to clear the drain holes? Also, what are you using to clear out the holes? And punching out the bung? Where is the bung?

How much water is there when this problem happens? Is it a lot? I'm going to check mine as a precaution.

Sam
26-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Very similar to the Passat problem.

http://www.weirdlittlebiscuit.com/passat/leak/index.htm details the procedure in the Passat, I imagine the A6 is similar if not identical

balderdash
26-02-2007, 08:48 PM
HI ALL:beerchug:
BECAME A MEMBER YESTERDAY .
HAD PASSAT'S WITH WATER TROUBLE IN FRONT FOOTWELLS
COST ME ON LAST ONE A COVENIANCE UNIT £200 +TUNING KEYS IN
JUST GOT AWAY WITH WIREING NOT ROTTING TOO FAR.
SO WENT FOR A AUDI A6AVANT WE NOW HAVE FOUR IN THE FAMILY
SOD'S LAW MINE AS WATER IN THE FOOTWELLS TRIED ALL THE FIXES
POLLEN FILTER DRAINHOLES UNDER BATTERY .DRAINHOLES IN DOORS BONNE T CABLE GROMIT. AIR CON DRAIN. YOU NAME IT .
WAS DOWN AT A FRIENDS GARAGE THE OTHER DAY.
THEY HAD A A4 IN WITH FRONT SEAT OUT I ENQUIRED ABOUT IT.
HE SAID SAME TROUBLE AS YOUR HAVING WATER IN FOOTWELLS.
THE CAUSE WAS A SPLIT IN THE BACK WINDSCREEN WASH PIPE THAT RUNS ALONG SIDE THE WIRING ALONG THE INSIDE OF THE SILL.
THINK THEY FOUND IT BY PUTTING DYE IN THE WASHER WATER .
WENT HOME THORT BUGGER IT GOT THE CARPET UP JUST BY CHANCE
IT COULD BE THE SAME . PUT WASHER JET ON AND BINGO WASHER WATER FILLED THE FOOTWELL.
THE PIPE HAS A CLICK ON CONNECTER AT THE BULK HEAD AND IT HAD PARTED BUT STILL LET A BIT OF WATER PASS.
CLICKED IT BACK AND THE NEXT TIME IT JETTED OVER THE TOP OF THE CAR NOT AS PREVIOUSLY 3 INCHES UP THE SCREEN .
I SHOULD HAVE RELIESED WHEN MY WASHER WATER WAS NEEDING
A TOP UP SO OFTEN .
HOPE THIS MIGHT BE OF INTEREST TO SOMEONE.
AS ITS 80% MORE LIKELY TO POLLEN FILTER .(BUT YOU NEVER NO)
BEST REGARDS
BALDERDASH

WaudiN
28-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks Balderdash

I have had a sneaking suspicion my problem might be related to the rear screen washer, as I smell a strong smell of the fluid when I use the rear washer. I will check this out and let you all know if this is the fault.

WaudiN
07-03-2007, 04:31 PM
The electrical fault was caused by the same issue as Balderdash's, the pipe leading to the rear washer had come unclipped, and every time it was used I blasted the central locking control unit with washer fluid, until it eventually failed. This only occured when I applied the washer, it was not a constant leak. The centrol locking unit had to be replaced at no small expense!

julie351
19-06-2007, 11:34 AM
hi Waudin,
Just reading there about the problem you had with your hazard lights. At the moment my partner is going through the same problem and like that we have changed the hazards switch thinking that was the reason. Now we have no idea? what was the problem with your Audi... if you could please help us we would be very grateful.

WaudiN
19-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi Julie351

A pipe leading from the washer fluid reservoir in the engine bay to the rear washer which runs under the car had come loose and was leaking fluid onto electrical components. Eventually the ECU failed and I had the bizarre problem with the hazard lights. I know monitor the force of the rear washer...if it ever seems to fade I will check to see if that pipe is again leaking...I hope that helps.

The electrical fault was caused by the same issue as Balderdash's, the pipe leading to the rear washer had come unclipped, and every time it was used I blasted the central locking control unit with washer fluid, until it eventually failed. This only occured when I applied the washer, it was not a constant leak. The centrol locking unit had to be replaced at no small expense!

Lee A6
06-08-2007, 02:08 PM
I have spoken now to several dealers, all confirm that A6's do leak into the passenger footwell. We have two A6s and I have one in bits drying out! Carpets, seats, trim etc. that one was caused by the pollen filter housing which I have rectified and it now sits on a bed of silicon, as does the windscreen seal and other plastic trim in that area to prevent any water ingress into the pollen filter itself.

In respect to the drain bungs the battery and it's tray does have to come out to check the drains, both of ours were clear though.

The carpet removal (to aid the drying) was a pain, and the control box under the carpet was full of water. Due to the recuring problem come contacts were badly corroded too, it is now back with the garage for them to resolve the electronics and there were no second hand control boxes in the breaker community, which indicates to me that there is quite a demand for these pieces.

As for those members with warranties I would encourage them to force Audi to sort the problem which is clearly a design issue, not an act of god, unless of course he forsaw the need to filter pollen from cars...............................

ziggyman65
12-01-2008, 09:17 PM
My 2001 passat 1.8T sludge maker(3 times in 40,000miles) had a water intrusion problem in 2005 during a heavy rain here in Los Angeles. I had 4in of water in the back and front passenger side floor At that time the dealer techs tired to tell me it was due to the sunroof drain being plugged. I told them to show me. I told them to get a hose and pour away, no water came in. Why? because it is a design flaw in the body http://www.volkswagen-classaction.com/. They could not reproduce the leak so they later determined that a plug on the right side underbody was improperly installed. They told me it was fixed. Fast forward to last week and the first heavy rain here since 2005. Same thing the car flooded only now they are blameing me for not cleaning the drain in the sunroof. How do they know how often I clean my car? I get it washed weekly and detailed twice a year so any leaves or sticks that are accessalbe are removed. My book dose not cover this issue or warn me about it. If any water was leaking from the sunroof I would have known. If this was a tire we could submerge it in water and checked for leaks. How do I check to see if they fixed the leak from under the car? they will need a really big bucket. OR some heavy rain VW sucks i hope they get what they deserve. I welcome any additonal info on this topic:zx11::1zhelp::aargh4: I am in the middle of this fight with VW. If you are having the same trouble contact <Nick.Cardoni@vw.com

paul b
12-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Lee A6,
The plenum chamber fault you are talking about was fixed on all facelift models in 2002.

Peter D
13-01-2008, 12:27 PM
This has come up many times on this and other forums. Some main dealers have done recalls for this problem so I suspect it is a HQ action but a dealership option. There are two bungs in the Plenum Chamber thet require to be checked/ cleaned one is unver the battery tray an dhte other in sunder the botton of the brake servo unit, It is rumoured that the dealer just remove the rubber bungs from under the car and flush some water through and do nor replace the bungs. To do this job property you should look as the Passet link further up the thread and also ensure that toy clean out the leaves form behind the Electronics ECU box on the drivers side and from around the wiper motor gear and also the LHS around the pollen filter. The chamber can hold a considerable amoun t of water in excess of three litres. I personnlly do not remove the bungs but I get then really clean. Removing the battery requires you to have the radio code and there is a comment in you hand book to turn the ignition on got 5 seconds before starting the car. I have had the Air-con report an error, flashing A/C display, due to the flaps getting confused on powering up. This may be why the 5 seconds, however I put a keeper on the car so this is avoided. As I have detailed before if you shine torcg down the passenger side of the battery you should not see an depth of water. Close the bonnet and flood the scree with a hose pipe for at least 1 min. Lift the bonner and chack again for water down the side of the battery. I you look down the bulkhead you should see a stream of water dribbling/pouring out from the chamber and dropping down onto the sides of the gearbox casing. Regards Peter

Tazz070299
27-01-2008, 05:07 PM
The electrical fault was caused by the same issue as Balderdash's, the pipe leading to the rear washer had come unclipped, and every time it was used I blasted the central locking control unit with washer fluid, until it eventually failed. This only occured when I applied the washer, it was not a constant leak

This happened twice to my Audi in 2005 and it was eventually realised that the pipe only became disconnected when it was more than 4 degrees below freezing outside, and I had operated the rear screen washer. The conclusion I reached, and therefore the remedy, was that the water in the pipe running to the rear hatch was freezing at some point. I increased the ratio of screenwash to water and the problem has not recurred.

Tazz

lennymfo
13-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Hi, I have 2001 Y 2.5 TDi and I have a damp carpet in the rear drivers side passenger footwell. Would this be the battery thingy as well? I hope so

Tazz070299
13-03-2008, 11:59 PM
Hi Lenny
With water in the REAR footwell it would seem unlikely that is the battery plenum. More likely to be the rear screen washer tube which runs underneath the carpet on the passenger side, next to the door sills. It could be that there is a join, or small hole in the pipe.
I understand that in cold weather, with not enough concentrate of screen washer in the system to prevent the water freezing, the pipe and contents freeze. When you operate the screen washer pressure in the pipe increases because of the frozen blockage, and something gives, dumping water all over the floor.
As others have said, the front foot well is worst, as the water penetrates the electronics and all the fun then starts.

Tazz

lennymfo
14-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey thanks Tazz, the wettest is on the rear passengers footwell on the drivers side and there is alittle dampness on the rear passenger footwell passengers side. Could this be anything else? Can I unlblock any blockages that there might be? Len

Peter D
15-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Both rear footwells ??? Do you have a sun roof. Regards Peter

buster
15-03-2008, 10:18 AM
When I moved to Sheffield and had a service done by Gilders, they told me that there was a recall for my car. This was for a plenum chamber check and was done free of charge. (they even washed it and vacuumed my car for me - FOC).

Thankfully, mine was ok, but Audi are aware of this problem, or there would be no recall.

To the OP, why don't you phone your local Audi dealership and just ask if there is a recall for your car?

Arnot
15-03-2008, 10:58 PM
I have a 2002 A6 Avant with the dreaded water damage to the comfort module.

The symptoms were; no electric windows, no interior lights, warning signs and buzzer on the dash.

The carpet in the passenger footwell didn't seem wet or damp to the touch.

Underneath the carpet, there is a depression in the footwell with the comfort module located in a plastic box along with it's relevant connectors. The depression had a fair bit of water in it and the moulded foam backing to the carpet was absolutley soaked.

On examination, the plastic box that the comfort module is located in is designed to resist water entering from above but due to the absence of any drain in the moulding, if the water enters from below, it is kept in there. With no ventilation, this water cannot escape or evaporate and so it enters and corrodes the terminals in the connector blocks to the comfort module. Eventually the corrosion reaches a point where the wires part company and the previous intermittent problems become permanent.

On my car, the comfort module had been replaced by an Audi dealer some 18 months ago but the corroded connectors had not been replaced or the cause of the leak corrected. In consequence, the new module is now damaged and the connectors completely rotted away.

I am told by my local dealer (Stafford Audi - very friendly and helpful) that there is a repair harness available but that it is not shown as a spare part in the normal system. They are trying to get hold of one for me though. I have to say that if Audi do actually provide a repair kit for this fault then they must know of the problem...

My guess from looking at the car is that apart from the possibility of the battery compartment holes getting blocked, the major problem seems to be that there is no positive seal between the windscreen and the plastic scuttle that clips to the bottom of it. Moreover there is no top cover listed in the Audi parts system for the pollen filter. As a consequence, whan it rains some of the water that drains off the screen on the left side gets behind the scuttle and drips on to the top of the pollen filter. This then in turn drips into the fan plenum chamber and enters the car behind the dash and under the carpet. Once there it cannot escape and collects under the carpet undetected until it reaches a leve where it enters the comfort module housing.

My suggestion is that as well as making sure that the compartment drain holes are clear is the following;

1) Remove the plastic trim (scuttle) at the bottom of the windscreen and refit it with a bead of black silicon to prevent leakage.
2) Using a piece of butyl rubber pond liner, make a cover sheet for the top of the pollen filter so if any water does fall from above it is deflected.
3) Run a small piece of piping from the rear footwell ventilation under the carpet to the void beneath the front footwell carpet to provide some ventilation for drying out what little damp gets there so it cannot collect over time from damp feet or any leakage.
4) ALWAYS replace the terminals when replacing the comfort module.
5) Drill a couple of small drian holes at the bottom of the plastic box that contains the comfort module so any water that enters by leakage or condensation over time can drain awaly.
6) Apply a little vaseline (not grease) to the wiring connector blocks and terminal prings on the comfort module when re-assembling it to prevent future corrosion.

In any case, that is what I am going to do and hopefully it will cure the problem permanently.

I will report back with details of the wiring repair kit when and if it arrives.

Regards

Arnot Franses

"Highlandspring durch technik"

lennymfo
24-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi guys my car doesnt have a rear washer and the rear carpet drivers side was quite wet this morning. It hasnt been raining up here for some days now. It only seems to be a bit of carpet next to the middle bit humpy thing (cant think of the technical term) that has the handbrake and the armrest thing. Any ideas?

lennymfo
24-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Hey up Peter no, I dont have a sunroof.

lennymfo
24-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Hi Tazz, I dont have a rear washer. Its only a small part of the carpet that is wet and the part is right next to the middle lumpy thing.

buster
24-03-2008, 04:34 PM
It only seems to be a bit of carpet next to the middle bit humpy thing (cant think of the technical term)

Transmission Tunnel?

ok - it's not a transmissional tunnel unless its a quattro, but that is generally what it's called.

You need to check the rubbers around the rear doors.

And also the top of the rear window across the back of the car. I take it that it is a saloon and not an estate.

Is the water clean?

If you touch it and touch your finger onto your tongue, does it taste sweet?

Does is smell of anything?

Peter D
24-03-2008, 06:45 PM
Actually on the A6 the gear box is in that tunnel. However Lenny you need to check the Plenum Chamber forst. Was the screen with a hose for 30 seconds then lift the bonnet, remove the battery cover and look down the RHS side of the battery with a good torch if you can see water then that is probably the proplem. There are recess in the floor on both side to take the heater duct to the rear passengers and the recess continues to the rear of the footwell where there is a bung covered in underseal. There are three places that can let water in The plenum Chamber filling up and sloshing water into the open pollen filter and running down into the heat fan assembly and into the car via the airducts. This tends to put water on top of the carpet. The secong is a failed seal under the pollen filter housing and this lets run off water seep into the outer of the air duct and it creaps behind the carpet and eventuall gomes out just behind the rear heater vent, the third is a crack or seal failure in the Engine ECU housing on the other side to the pollen filter and wets the drivers side and somtimes when first moving the car after rain you feet get wet. I did a Passat ( same floor pan) week before last and it was a perished seal under the pollen filter, pulled the rear bung out and water poured out, either put the car up on ramps at the front or perhaps your drive is sloped. It take several days to dry the carpets and underfelt out. Regards Peter

lennymfo
26-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Thanks Peter, Im gonna check the battery pollen filter thingy and will let you know how it goes. Many thanks Len

lennymfo
27-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Hey Cheers Peter, I did the old water on windscreen thing and i could not see any water under the battery. I suppose my next step is to check the pollen filter housing. Where is that, is it the other side?

Peter D
27-03-2008, 01:41 PM
The pollen filter is on the RHS looking from the front under the removeable cover that exposes the Plenum chamber. Regards Peter

lennymfo
27-03-2008, 06:12 PM
OK thanks mate. So I will have to lift the battery out then. Is it roughly the same as that weird biscuit ditty on the passat here http://www.weirdlittlebiscuit.com/passat/leak/

Peter D
27-03-2008, 06:25 PM
NO if the plenum chamber is not holding water then the battery does not need to come out. To double check the drain holes part the car on the flat remove the rubber seal that goes and holds the cover in place then pull and remove the cover. Now use a hose pipe and try and fill the plenum chamer and observer. You shold see two pools or water under the car one either side of the gear box as ther are two drain grommets, one under the brake servo and one under the battery. If those are clear then you really need to lift the front carpets to check for water LHS or RHS. This is a serious and problem and can cost you £500 plus so deal with it now. Post back. Regards Peter

barney2
19-04-2008, 01:23 PM
hi all,
is it safe to wash the car in a car wash?
cheers :confused:

lennymfo
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Well the carpet hasnt been wet for sometime now so i presume everything is ok.

the_pk1
02-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Another source of a leak I have had is via bonnet release cable. Where the cable comes through into the engine bay there is a grommet around the cable to prevent water entering the passenger compartment.

On my A6 the cable grommet was not correctly pushed into place. As there is tension in the cable to look at it you wouldn’t notice it wasn't correctly fitted and providing a waterproof seal.

oliverm
14-09-2010, 07:14 PM
I have audi a6 TDI 2005 and both front footwells are very wet. My battery is in the boot and the 'pelum tray' or what ever its called is also full of water. wher do i look for blockages etc or do i need to go to a dealer

thanks

malc

NikB
14-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Sorry if this has already been covered but this is a definate recall of some level issue with A4's I used to have an A4 B6 and this was subject to a recall for water collecting in the plenum chamber and then into the passenger footwell, search plenum on the forum and you'll also see it's a comon problem with A4's that is / was subject to recall action.

Nik

the_pk1
14-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Most of these problems seem to come from the front of the car. With the bonnet up remove the plastic cover at the bulkhead and check for standing water, if there is a lot you have blocked drain grommets, there are 2 about 1/3 of the way in from either side, they are quite difficult to get to.

I have used a piece garden hose attached to a coat hanger to give it some strength and then plugged that into a wet & dry vacuum cleaner sealing it with some gaffer tape and pushed it down to the grommet to clean it, it works quite well.

If there is not much water then check the grommets on any cables which enter into the inside of the car from the engine bay and ensure they are correctly located eg bonnet release and clutch cables grommets, if they are not fixed tightly water will flood in when you are driving which is the problem I had.

You need to get this problem sorted out soon otherwise the sitting water could damage your central locking or ECU.

If you take it to a garage apart from fixing the actual cause of the problem they will need to remove the carpets to dry and also dry out the foot wells which can hold a lot of water!

good luck

oliverm
15-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Thank you very much for replying.

I have used a air bed hand pump to drain all the water out and can now see a black disc/cover (approx 1 1/2 inch a round) is this the gromet? If it is, do i need to leaver it out with a screw driver before using the hose pipe like you explained

oliverm
15-09-2010, 08:07 PM
thanks very much cleared the hole and the water now runs away.....just the carpets to dry now

Jonny63
15-01-2011, 07:03 PM
hello all.

well well how useful is all this info? Had my a6 avant SE final edition 1.9tdi 6 months and have the problem of saturated front and particularly rear passenger footwells that has just cost me a load of notes cos it affected the electronics under the front carpet. (£176). Auto electricians didnt give me a cause cos they didnt know. I think the cause now having read the posts is the rear windscreen washer. Wonder if the extreme freeze/thaw we have had over the last couple of months has contributed to this and split the pipe? Well let you know when i have had a chance to look under the carpets once it stops ******* down up here!!!

bakili
15-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Bit :confused:
Are we talking about C5 or C6???

C6 battery located in boot. I heard few issues with C6 Avant, rear wipe wash design is poor. How about C6 saloon? Anyone had water in footwells?
I recently cleared around bonnet hinges area, also easily could access to one of plenum drains. Plenum drain hole is similar design to B5.5 passat, just slightly bigger. Could not locate second one, i think it seats under break servo.

petergrantch
10-05-2013, 08:23 AM
Hi, everyone,
I also have lately water in the footwells after rain or washing the car and find out that it comes from the sunroof. In fact the sunroof has 4 drain holes -front left and right and back left and right. I cleaned the frontones with a thin cable and now they run well pouring water when roof is open.
The bad think is that the backones are very deep and can not be seen. I also looked for the outlets of the drain hoses but could not find them. They should be somewhere arround the back wheels.
The car is AUDI A4 , 2001, station wagen.
Please if someone have some experience to help me!

gupsterg
10-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi,

Welcome to VWAF! ;) ...

2001 is point where 2 chassis codes exist ...

The bad think is that the backones are very deep and can not be seen. I also looked for the outlets of the drain hoses but could not find them. They should be somewhere arround the back wheels.

Check your VIN ...

On the 8D ...

Rear water drain hoses

‒ → The rear water drain hoses run in the C-pillars and end on the side beneath the bumper trim. Cleaning is performed from the lower end of the tube. This involves removing the bumper trim.

On the 8E ...

Water drain hose (rear)

– The water drain hoses (rear) are routed in the C-pillars and end on the side beneath the wheel housing liner.

– Loosen front section of wheel housing liner (rear) and press it to the side until grommet at water drain hose is accessible.

If you need more info please start your own thread in appropriate section of forum, otherwise we will be making off topic posts in thread :) ... Link:- A4 - S4 - RS4 (http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?24-A4-S4-RS4)

Regards
G

royclark
10-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi, everyone,
I also have lately water in the footwells after rain or washing the car and find out that it comes from the sunroof. In fact the sunroof has 4 drain holes -front left and right and back left and right. I cleaned the frontones with a thin cable and now they run well pouring water when roof is open.
Please if someone have some experience to help me!

look here :- Lubricating Sunroof and other stuff - AudiWorld Forums (http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=2824660)