PDA

View Full Version : Helloo

Mellordon
25-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Hi all

Another newbie here. I've joined because I'm looking to get rid of my present car and actually get one that I want to own! That'll be either an S3 (2001 ish) or a TT (2000 ish).

Right, best get lookin....

Cheers

:beerchug:

MalcQV
25-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Welcome and good luck with the search :bigok:

Dudey Head
26-07-2008, 12:45 AM
Hi. I had a couple of mates who lived in Wilmslow! One's now down in Bristol & the other, last I heard was travelling the world!
I fella I work with has got a 52 plate S3, he said the only time it let him down was when it put him through a hedge! In other words they're very reliable but, unfortunately, aren't capable of breaking the laws of physics! If that's the only complaint, you can't go far wrong! ;)
I used to work with someone who had a TT, I had to get in the back of it once which was nothing short of terrifying! There literally is NO legroom, I had to sit lateral in an upright embryo position whilst trying to have the common coutesy to not put my feet on the seat! Neither comfy or easy! The way it shifted & handled was superb though!
:biglaugh: Happy hunting!

aggiss
26-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi Mellordon, good luck in your new car hunt..

I used to work with someone who had a TT, I had to get in the back of it once which was nothing short of terrifying! There literally is NO legroom, I had to sit lateral in an upright embryo position whilst trying to have the common coutesy to not put my feet on the seat! Neither comfy or easy! The way it shifted & handled was superb though!

A mate of mine had a TT and we did actually manage to get 2 people in the back. i have no idea how but i do know i was in the front passenger seat and i had to have the seat so far forward i was squashed to the screen!

Nice car though, just not for passengers!