PDA

View Full Version : tyres

Nova
22-07-2008, 05:05 PM
hi!!!!

when I first bought my A4 2.0 TDI Sline the car had about 40 000 kilometers and I had some problems with Tyres (Dunlop SP Sport Maxxx 235/45 R 17)... I had to change them & I bought new tyres (same as before)... they told me in service that tyres usually can be driven for about 40 000 kilometers & specially that my car is S line they are used more then the carrs without S line... so is that true what they told me or what...??? Does anybody of you got this tyres and what do you think about them???

kurtdaniel
09-08-2008, 10:53 AM
hi!!!!

when I first bought my A4 2.0 TDI Sline the car had about 40 000 kilometers and I had some problems with Interstate (http://interstate.blogsome.com) Tyres (Dunlop SP Sport Maxxx 235/45 R 17)... I had to change them & I bought new tyres (same as before)... they told me in service that tyres usually can be driven for about 40 000 kilometers & specially that my car is S line they are used more then the carrs without S line... so is that true what they told me or what...??? Does anybody of you got this tyres and what do you think about them???I've had the same kind of tires on for around 10,000k's now and they are wearing very well. NO issues whatsoever

JohnWithAGolf
16-08-2008, 08:39 PM
The Dunlop's shouldn't cause much greif, they're an OE fit on Audis so should be pretty much 'in tune' with the car. The S line will always be a bit tougher on tyres.