PDA

View Full Version : Question EPC and ABS lighting up

hbisht12
21-07-2008, 07:37 PM
I Have Recently Purchased A Vw Tiguan 2009 Model 2 Litre Tsi Se Model.

As Soon As I Start The Ignition The Epc And Abs Symbol Lights Up On The Instrument Panel.

As Soon As I Start The Engine Both The Symbol Dissapear.

Can Anybody Advise What Does This Indicate And Whether I Need To Take It Up With The Vw Dealer.

Harish

Jason Burrell
28-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi
The lights will light up to carry out a self check and then go out when the engine has started if they come on with engine running then that will indicate a problem.

How go you find the car as I am about to order a 2.0 TSI Sport do you find the engine power ok

Thanks Jason

hbisht12
31-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi

thanks for your reply.

the tiguan is fun to drive and with the park assist feature it makes parallel parking a childs play. (SE TSI MODEL)

merits

looks classy , handling is very good , you can feel the power of the car , very smooth, auto hold feature , park assist

demerits

side mirrors are small , rear of the car could have been better

my rating would be : 9/10

overall fantastic.worth the money

Regards
Harish

hbisht12
31-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi
The lights will light up to carry out a self check and then go out when the engine has started if they come on with engine running then that will indicate a problem.

How go you find the car as I am about to order a 2.0 TSI Sport do you find the engine power ok

Thanks Jason

Hi

thanks for your reply.

the tiguan is fun to drive and with the park assist feature it makes parallel parking a childs play. (SE TSI MODEL)

merits

looks classy , handling is very good , you can feel the power of the car , very smooth, auto hold feature , park assist

demerits

side mirrors are small , rear of the car could have been better

my rating would be : 9/10

overall fantastic.worth the money

Regards
Harish