PDA

View Full Version : Question Anyone know any good sites for wind deflectors???

fluffybear
12-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Folks,,,,

I have a Passat 02,, and I would quite like to get some wind deflectors for the driver and passenger front windows. Since I've become so fed up of having the window open a little bit for some fresh air and end up getting a shower before getting to work:zx11:....

I have been having a look online but they seem to vary from £28 to £48,,,, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where they had bought the likes of these before and had a good service?????? And if there is any particular kind of deflectors that I should avoid!!!!

Any help would be much apprechiated :1zhelp:

Tootall
13-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi Folks,,,,

I have a Passat 02,, and I would quite like to get some wind deflectors for the driver and passenger front windows. Since I've become so fed up of having the window open a little bit for some fresh air and end up getting a shower before getting to work:zx11:....

I have been having a look online but they seem to vary from £28 to £48,,,, I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where they had bought the likes of these before and had a good service?????? And if there is any particular kind of deflectors that I should avoid!!!!

Any help would be much apprechiated :1zhelp:

Do you not fancy them for the back windows too. I have a passat 2000 and going over 30mph it sounds like a helicopter in my car and does horrible things to your ears:Blush:

fluffybear
13-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Yikes that sounds painful!!!!!!

I hadnt actually thought about them for the back windows, mainly cause I'm never sitting in my back seat so not to bothered......:biglaugh: bad I know but hey!! lol.....

Did you not get ones for the back as well then ????

paulthefox
13-07-2008, 02:41 PM
http://www.climairuk.com/climair/product.php?productid=1545&cat=0&page=1

hope this helps you

paul

Tootall
13-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Yikes that sounds painful!!!!!!

I hadnt actually thought about them for the back windows, mainly cause I'm never sitting in my back seat so not to bothered......:biglaugh: bad I know but hey!! lol.....

Did you not get ones for the back as well then ????

Ive not got them yet but thats why I want them too for when i got people in the back, but like you I'm looking for the best type to put in and a good price too, I have seen them on ebay tough:Blush:

Next time you are out try doing 40+ with your back windows down a bit and see if you see what i mean:Blush:

fluffybear
13-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the link Paul,, I have also found this site which looks pretty good plus there seems to be lots of positive feed back http://www.micksgarage.co.uk/Volkswagen-Passat-(4-Door)-1996-2005-Wind-Deflectors-169611

I have seen them on ebay too, but I would be a bit cautious of buying off there cause of the whole hassle to get your money back, if they werent for the right model etc.....

I was driving along this afternoon and had the back passengers window open a tiny bit,,,I know what you mean now about the strange noise,,,,, lol.... its not the best for your ears thats for sure :p

dansansome
14-07-2008, 08:40 AM
there are loads on ebay.

fluffybear
20-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Update!!

Just thought I'd let you know that I have bought some for the front windows, and just waiting on my brother to fit them......:biglaugh:

I bought them from http://www.micksgarage.co.uk/Volkswagen-Passat-(4-Door)-1996-2005-Wind-Deflectors-169611 and I would deffinately recommend that site for anyone thinking of buying some.