PDA

View Full Version : best insurance for new A4 cab

navman
15-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi folks, I'm just getting myself sorted to take delivery on my first decent car - and can't wait!!

It's a new car and the garage need an insurance cover note before they can release it. I was just wondering if anyone can recommend good insurance companies that they found did them the best deals for their cars??

I know the value will vary acc. to value, equipment, storage and mileage etc but it will help me when I'm shopping around to decide whether to stay with my existing insurance company (elephant) or switch to another

Much obliged

RickT
15-01-2007, 03:56 PM
You will laugh at this one......... im with ASDA... best price.. dunno about service but good price... also all insurnace companies have to follw strict rules anyway... (also there underwritten by Norwich Union)

RickT

sean red i
15-01-2007, 05:33 PM
best price i had was audi (bit shocked at the time but they were) think they r underwritten by zurich

T-Sport
15-01-2007, 07:22 PM
I always use this search engine and have tried others before like cofused.com but find the companies Money supermarket.com use always come up the cheapest...

Just fill out your details and they search through over 50 top companies in minutes... http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/