PDA

View Full Version : Question audi symphony stereo

toptek
08-07-2008, 10:20 PM
hello all just wondering if the audi 6 cd changer will connect to my single indash cd player. does it have the multi pin connector? and if so where do i stick it:D? the car is an 03 a4 saloon. thanks for your time :beerchug:

A4Ade
09-07-2008, 08:55 AM
hello all just wondering if the audi 6 cd changer will connect to my single indash cd player. does it have the multi pin connector? and if so where do i stick it:D? the car is an 03 a4 saloon. thanks for your time :beerchug:

Do some Symphony stereos only have a single in-dash cd player? Mine has the 6 cd changer built in. I thought the concert was the single unit?

Ade

Froggy
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Do some Symphony stereos only have a single in-dash cd player? Mine has the 6 cd changer built in. I thought the concert was the single unit?

Ade

Yes some do - there are 2 versions. I did a write up somewhere showing the differences, if I can find it, I'll post a link. Might be worth a search.

markren1
23-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi Froggy
have slightly different prob with my concert stereo on a 03 a4 on low volume some speakers do not work but turn up to about half volume and they all start to work again until low volume is selected for any length of time can you help ? cheers

toptek
24-08-2008, 08:32 PM
hiya mate, unsure about audi stereos/speakers butthey have similar problems on vauxhall, this is caused by the speakers core soldering going dry and cracking or something only replacement speaker is the cure unsure if this is an audi prob, but had this prob on me wifes car, hope this is of any use spoke to an vauxhall tech about it, quite common