PDA

View Full Version : Retrofitting heated seats

stuartfoster
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi

Im looking to buy an A4 2.0tdi s-line, it has the leather sports seats but no heated seats, is it possible to retrofit heating to the seats, I know with my previous BMW the sports seats came with the heating element built in just had to get the buttons and the cable, is this the same with audi?

Cheers

Stu

a8 tech
07-07-2008, 10:44 PM
You will need the double din heater controls with the switches plus the looms and the elements to start with

stuartfoster
07-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks should have stated that im looking to get the sat nav and therefore also the double din heater controls which already has the heated seat switch, do you know where i can get the wiring loom and heating elements from? Cheers

a8 tech
07-07-2008, 10:55 PM
http://www.kufatec.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p62_Wiring-seatheating-Audi-A4-B7.html the looms
Elements from audi parts

stualva
15-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks should have stated that im looking to get the sat nav and therefore also the double din heater controls which already has the heated seat switch, do you know where i can get the wiring loom and heating elements from? Cheers
Hi,
did you ever get this complete - I've got the same problem; cold leather sports seats in my A6?
Any help welcome - cheers