PDA

View Full Version : Goodwood FOS

dandam
07-07-2008, 11:47 AM
I'll be there friday and saturday, went last year and loved it so we're off again. Forecast isn't great (and to make it worse we are camping) so if everyone could keep their fingers crossed for a bit of good weather (or at least dry weather) it would be appreciated :beerchug:

sherlockuk
07-07-2008, 12:28 PM
:biglaugh: I'm there on Sunday... Hopefully the weather will be good for you too.. Its my first time there..

dandam
07-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Last year was my first time. Thought I would go once then maybe again in a few years time, but after the first day I knew I would be back this year. Friday is a lot quieter than saturday, I think sunday get's bigger again, but then sunday is the biggest day in terms of things going on (Lewis Hamilton, Red Arrows and so on).

Take some waterproofs, your camera and get there as early as you can (I think the car parks open at 6.30am) - the roads around there will be packed by 8am. Make sure you get up to the top of the hill climb, also to the rally area, some original UR's and a reasonable rally circuit set up, we saw Colin McRae driving his old Scooby last year.