PDA

View Full Version : Joined the club!!

bazzaboyblue
06-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi people

Got my S line A4 2.0 TDI on Friday and I bloody love it!!!

I live 'up north' but as I bought through an internet broker I had to go 'down south' to pick it up (not a problem in the end, was a little concerned but I would recommend it in a heart beat)

Got it in Phantom Black (Yes its filthy already!!) got the sat nav, cruise control and a few other bit and bats.

A must say this forum has been a goldmine of information and really helped me through the different stages of buying new. I'd like to repay my debt so if anyone needs any help/advice, I'll try and help if I can.

mjb-a4
06-07-2008, 10:29 PM
:aargh4:lucky gezzer!

I hope you will be postin pics soon (it has to be done).

Goodluck with your 'NEW' set of wheels.

:biglaugh:

mkc
07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Yes, congratulations. Let see some photos please!:D

Perhaps we should have an official photo thread as we have many people taking delivery now but with photos all over the fourm!

Plife
07-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Just out of curiousty what internet broker did you go through?

bazzaboyblue
07-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes I promise I'll get some pics up in the next few days!!! (When I've washed it!!)

Plife
The internet broker was motorlogix.

B6Andy101
07-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Could be the first to post up photos of a UK Avant....

Moodshadow
08-07-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm possibly looking to go through motorlogix when I place my order, would you recommend and do they honour their advertised price and did you have any issues?

Cheers

bazzaboyblue
08-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Yes I would recommend motorlogix
Basically once you have paid the sourcing fee to them you don't have any other dealings with them.
The price they advertise is basically the price that the the audi dealership they are tied in with agree to sell there cars at (they are able to sell at these prices due to the volume of business that comes in)

Andy 101 - My S line A4 is the saloon by the way....pics very soon....