PDA

View Full Version : Please Help looking for T5 accesories.

golfo
29-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Long time reader, first time poster.

I would like to know if anybody can recommend / or any site sponsers, who sell T5 parts, my friend is desperate for the sportline style front bumper with all the chrome bits, he also would like the rear spoiler and side rails.
If anybody can recommend any sites, or knows anybody on here with any parts please point me in the right direction.

He is also wanting to have it chipped, it is the 104 so not sure how much he should gain ? If anybody on here can do this around the north east uk, please post here with some contact details and I will pass them on to him, maybe I will convince myself to get my golf done at the same time :-)

golfo
05-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Long time reader, first time poster.

I would like to know if anybody can recommend / or any site sponsers, who sell T5 parts, my friend is desperate for the sportline style front bumper with all the chrome bits, he also would like the rear spoiler and side rails.
If anybody can recommend any sites, or knows anybody on here with any parts please point me in the right direction.

He is also wanting to have it chipped, it is the 104 so not sure how much he should gain ? If anybody on here can do this around the north east uk, please post here with some contact details and I will pass them on to him, maybe I will convince myself to get my golf done at the same time :-)

I take it that means no !

golfo
07-07-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks Tony, that site looks like it is just what I'm after ! :beerchug:

sus
26-07-2008, 04:47 PM
what site is that then ?

golfo
28-07-2008, 06:02 PM
what site is that then ?

I was told to try

Brick Yard forum.

Tony M
28-07-2008, 10:23 PM
They removed my post. *******.

darranclee
07-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Google a company called Celtic tuning for re-map, they take the 1.9 85/104 to 150bhp.!!!!! How good is that? P.S they will travel to remap.

baldfantastic
21-12-2008, 01:31 PM
hi mate im also brand new, but try www.palmautomotive.co.uk (http://www.palmautomotive.co.uk) or if your after parts then www.gsfcarparts.com (http://www.gsfcarparts.com) (german sweedish french) they also deliver and they're cheap!!
i also have a T5 but a trendline (swb)!!
cheers
BF

paul b
21-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Road and Sport Development offer some decent stuff.