PDA

View Full Version : My Ice Siliver Audi A4 S-Line

HighwayTG
28-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I've had my car for a few days now and it is truly the best car I have owned, the only small gripe is the rather notchy gear change but I'm hoping that will improve after the run in period.

The engine is extremely quite for a diesel and the ride surprisingly comfortable given the wheels and sporty suspension. The B&O system is fantastic especially with the SD card, the parking plus system with the visual display is cool but I could of lived with the standard rear only sound sensors.

The low phone prep has to be a must ... come in the car and the phone is picked up automaticlly and all functionality of the phone moves to the MMI system.

I upgraded to 19'' wheels and I think this makes the car really special. I had ordered the s-line suspension with the 30mm drop but Audi changed this to 20mm because of the conflict with 19'' wheels, but looking at it now I think it's low enough ... or have they actually given me the 30mm drop, how can I tell is there a code on the delivery documentation ??

These pictures where taken using my phone, I’ll take some better pictures next week and post them.

http://highwaytg.picturepush.com/album/19589# (http://highwaytg.picturepush.com/album/19589)

BMWBig6
28-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Very nice! It looks low enough to me too. Can't wait to see better photos next week.

RichardCranium
28-06-2008, 05:51 PM
As they used to say in the Fast Show......... 'Nice';)

WhiteHartMart
28-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Yep - like that a lot - colour really suits the car.

So much so imho, that I've just added that to my current list of Misano Red and White - thanks for making my decision even harder now :D

jcb
29-06-2008, 07:09 PM
where did the "page 3" fact sheet come from that is in your last photo ? my dealer didnt know about the aux in socket coming in 2009 . thanks

Smudge973
29-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Looks mint mate...

My SE is being delivered tomorrow - I'm hyper - Feel like I've been on Red Bull all weekend.....

One negative to getting a new car........the mrs has taken advantage of the comment "no crap in the new car" and has "forced" me to take a load of crap to the tip today....

B6Andy101
29-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Great motor....good to hear about the suspension not being too harsh. Good pics for a phone by the way.

HighwayTG
30-06-2008, 11:21 AM
where did the "page 3" fact sheet come from that is in your last photo ? my dealer didnt know about the aux in socket coming in 2009 . thanks

JCB,

I had this sent over from my Audi dealer to confirm that 19'' wheels could not be available with 30mm suspension