PDA

View Full Version : Picking up my new 'baby' today!

Crow
21-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Picking up my new toy today - 4 weeks after build week....A4 1.8T Multi S Line in Phantom Black.

Will report on performance and post some pics...

HighwayTG
21-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Picking up my new toy today - 4 weeks after build week....A4 1.8T Multi S Line in Phantom Black.

Will report on performance and post some pics...

I've just been told my car will be delivered on Thursday and that's 3 weeks from build ... can't wait now :approve:

Time to get my music on the SD card and give the drive a jet wash

Smudge973
21-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I bet you didn't sleep last night - I'm 3 weeks away and I cant' wait.
I'm driving a Toyota at the moment after 2 previous A4's...

Enjoy your special day!

Andy.

kelvinbishop
21-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Dealer phoned last night to say my Sphere Blue S-Line will be with them Monday. Picking it up on Friday. Will take a few pics if anyone is interested in what Sphere Blue looks like.

1.8 TFSI S-Line with cruise, front & rear acoustic parking sensors and B & O.
Assuming 20mm drop since I didn't specifically specify the 30mm.

mkc
21-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Certainly interested in seeing photos of every colour!!

tomtom20
21-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Always good to have photos! I remember one of the hardest choices was the colour, Sphere Blue was to much like my old car colour, but very nice. I thought the black would show dirty too much and my personal view the lines of the car blend in a lot if black. So I narrowed it down to Garnet Red and Quartz Grey. I went for Quartz Grey, it is depending on the light more silvery which is nice.

I suspect many have, but I had not till the other day gone to www.audi.com and not the .co.uk site. They have some pretty cool videos on there and screen savers!