PDA

View Full Version : AudiMeets - Gaydon - Sunday 13th July 2008

nickelvery
16-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone,

AudiMeets is holding their next event on Sunday 13th July at he Heritage Motor Centre just off junction 12 of the M40. It is a great day out for the whole family, please take a look and hopefully see you there on the day.

www.audimeets.co.uk (http://www.audimeets.co.uk)

Kind Regards

Nick

Turkster
17-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi everyone,

AudiMeets is holding their next event on Sunday 13th July at he Heritage Motor Centre just off junction 12 of the M40. It is a great day out for the whole family, please take a look and hopefully see you there on the day.

www.audimeets.co.uk (http://www.audimeets.co.uk)

Kind Regards

Nick

yer, be there you lot, i will be :beerchug:

nickelvery
17-06-2008, 09:07 AM
yer, be there you lot, i will be :beerchug:

Good to hear, we have had a fantastic response so far, should be a good event.

nickelvery
24-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi everyone,

Do we have anymore takers for this event?

Nick

SEMKY
24-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Will be there if I can!! Ace!!

nickelvery
24-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Good to hear. See you there.

dandam
07-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Hoping to make it, but I might have to negotiate with the wife after being at Goodwood for a couple of days - might be 'Taste of Birmingham' or B&Q instead..... !

nickelvery
07-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Hoping to make it, but I might have to negotiate with the wife after being at Goodwood for a couple of days - might be 'Taste of Birmingham' or B&Q instead..... !

Good luck with the negotiations, hopefully see you there on Sunday.

DaddyGool
09-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Will be there! And it seems that the FORD group will be there as well. I checked the events on the heritage museum web site and there was no mention of the audi meet. Ah well just have to sqeeze in somewhere as we have four circles compared to their one oval.

nickelvery
09-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Will be there! And it seems that the FORD group will be there as well. I checked the events on the heritage museum web site and there was no mention of the audi meet. Ah well just have to sqeeze in somewhere as we have four circles compared to their one oval.

Hi DaddyGool,

You are right there is a Ford event going on too but we have a large area for the AudiMeets event.

See you Sunday.

DaddyGool
09-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Yep I'll see you Sunday. Do I look for an R8 to ID you?

nickelvery
09-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Yep I'll see you Sunday. Do I look for an R8 to ID you?

No mate, just look for a guy getting a lift in my friends green S3 as my RS4 is being scrapped :mad:. If it helps I will be wearing a red water proof and have a event staff badge round my neck.

DaddyGool
09-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Are there going to be any trade stands? or just members selling stuff between themselves.

nickelvery
09-07-2008, 04:35 PM
Are there going to be any trade stands? or just members selling stuff between themselves.

There are going to be a few but the main part of AudiMeets is to meet new people and see what they have done to their cars. We do of course have plans to expand AudiMeets in the future and have track days and other events around the years. There is also a raffle on the day which you will be able to win a Parrot and fitting.

http://www.audimeets.co.uk/page2.htm

Hope this helps.