PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Package

firelogic
16-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Is anyone has the interior extra lighting package picture light on at night? I heard this package light the surrounding AC vents and door trim as well, I eager to see it before i finalize my order this week. :o

Samurai1466
16-06-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't have a photo of the interior light pack, but I have it.

My advice would be to add it to your order, it looks real cool with lots of the interior buttons lit up in a mainly red colour. Some other features include the bottom of the doors lit up when open at night, a lit reflector on each door; the front fog lights, LED lights, and rear lights staying on for a MMI set period; lights illuminating the interior foot areas, and (small mercies) you get a light in the glove box.

;)

jcb
16-06-2008, 04:04 PM
funny isnt it....our old A6 (6 years old) had this fitted as standard. me thinks many corners are now cut and much penny pinhing goes on with new cars !!!

BMWBig6
16-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Would love to see photos of this too.

RichardCranium
16-06-2008, 04:28 PM
deleted post.

firelogic
16-06-2008, 04:32 PM
I don't have a photo of the interior light pack, but I have it.

My advice would be to add it to your order, it looks real cool with lots of the interior buttons lit up in a mainly red colour. Some other features include the bottom of the doors lit up when open at night, a lit reflector on each door; the front fog lights, LED lights, and rear lights staying on for a MMI set period; lights illuminating the interior foot areas, and (small mercies) you get a light in the glove box.

;)

I have ambient lighting package for my Mercedes S-Class, it's really nice and soothing at night. Wonder if A4 one glow the wood dash inlay underneath the dashboard as well, it sure will nice to see it in picture though..

Samurai1466
17-06-2008, 12:59 AM
it sure will nice to see it in picture though..

Okay guys, here you are. I've taken three pics at night, the first one is the front lights lighting up the front area, the second pic is the cockpit lit up, the third one is the lit door reflector and light under the door illuminating the area.

They're not the best pics as I had to turn the flash off to take the photos as the flash switched on didn't show the lights so much. However, I've uploaded the cockpit pic to my photo album, to view the larger pic, click on my avatar pic then visit my photo album.

Anyway, this gives you guys an idea what the interior light pack looks like. I love it!

:approve:

firelogic
17-06-2008, 01:07 AM
nicee :beerchug:... thanks Samurai1466

Samurai1466
17-06-2008, 01:11 AM
No prob fire... From one A4 fanatic to another - LOL!

BMWBig6
17-06-2008, 01:39 PM
Yes, thank you for taking and posting those photos!

moptisam2
18-06-2008, 04:43 AM
This package makes a big difference. I have it on my present 2005 car and have ordered it on the new one (pick up on Saturday). I haven't seen an A4 without it but I was in a BMW 320 (swoon, swoon, I think not) without it and though to myself 'how dreary. I'm glad I have the light package in the Audi' It was another reason for me to wonder why people buy BMWs.