PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Vodafone v1415 (VDA) Phone Adapter Needed for 08 A4 Cab

Simonallen7478
15-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi all, this is my first post on this site. I took delivery of my new 08 A4 Cab last week and am having lots of fun with it. It also has the GSM phone prep in the centre armrest and connects perfectly to my mobile phone via blue tooth. However, to enable me to use the voice commands I understand I need to purchase a separate phone adapter to sit in the centre armrest. I was told that I could buy one for any phone as it would still connect via the bluetooth so bought a cheap one for a Nokia 6310 off Ebay but it doesn't appear to connect as the phone is not plugged in to the adapter.

Therefore I have two questions I'd apprecaite your help with.

1). Should the voice command setting work with an alternative model adapter fitted in the centre armrest or does it need to be specific to the phone and be plugged in?

And

2). If the adapter has to be for the same phone, does anyone know where I can get an adapter for a Vodafone v1415 (VDA) from as I've been searching on the internet all of last week and cannot find one anywhere.

Fellow Audi drivers, your asssistance is greatly apprecaited.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,

Simon (baffled)

hoju99
15-06-2008, 06:03 PM
This needs moving to the B7 forum :o