PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Infrared Key Transmitter

armyvet207
14-06-2008, 05:00 PM
I have a 1993 Audi 90 CS w/ stock alarm sytem and remote central locking system. I bought the car used and only came with the regular stock master key. The prior owner said he lost the key with the Infrared Key Transmitter that controls the alarm and power locks. I am looking for a replacement one with and uncut key or even one with the cut key am just looking for a way to control my alarm and door locks and the locks on the back seats are also controled by the same central locking system so I can't put down my back seats because the system has it locked and I am waiting for the replacement vacuum pump to come in so I have power back to the locks. Anyone out there can help me get the replacement IR Key Transmitter would be great. I provided a picture of what the unit will look like. I part number and serial number I think say:

Part # Hella Huf-443837220D - (On side of remote)

(on back of remote) BZT G011278AIW

ini
15-06-2008, 02:46 PM
The best place to find a replacement 'IR' key is probably your local Audi dealer.

However it may be more economical to fit an aftermarket 'RF' keyless entry AUDI style 'flip-key' kit (ebay £27).

armyvet207
15-06-2008, 07:39 PM
There is an aftermarket 'RF' keyless entry AUDI style 'flip-key' kit? These work with all audi's including mine? I didn't hear anything about this before when asking people who sell remotes on ebay. Do you know of a few on ebay who are selling these? I am a member of ebay my contact name is Armyvet207 on ebay can you send me a link to these remotes. Thank you so much for contacting me about this post. Just a note the audi dealer here isn't that great on find me parts on my audi they didn't even know my car had a stock Irfrared Alarm System with Central Locking System. I had to have them come out to the car and show them the B-pillers where the IR receiver eyes are built in to them to make them understand I had it.:biglaugh:

ini
15-06-2008, 09:42 PM
I would recommend either of these two kits:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110253333938&ih=001&category=75329

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120272474834&ih=002&category=75329