PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Newbie 2003 T4 Caravelle 2.5 TDI Owner

Mark T
12-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Hi All,

I have been browsing the site as a guest and decided to join, so that i can ask for your assistance and use the wealth of knowledge from other owners.

I recently bought a 2003 T4 Caravelle, which has been running great until recently (Last Night). Now the glow plug indicator is flashing.

In the owners manual it states an engine fault, does any one know what the fault could be?

I have seen stated in other posts that it could be the brake light switch or one of the brake light bulbs, i will check these tonight, but any further information would be great.

Last thing for now, does any one know of a good reliable garage in Leicester, that i can take the vehicle to for servicing and tuning?

Many Thanks,

Mark T :1zhelp:

A4Ade
12-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Hi Mark,

I recently took my Audi to Lion Garage (http://www.liongarage.co.uk/) in Leicester. I was only after an opinion on a clutch bearing which they gave, for free, but I know it's not a lot to go on in assessing whether they are a good, reliable garage! Not sure if they do tuning, but I'll probably give them a go when I next need service/repairs.

PM sent regarding your fault...

Ade