PDA

View Full Version : Who can fit my CC in the Northwest??

liddo
06-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Hello,

A newbie here, from Skelmersdale in Lancs. I've bought a CC kit for my 2001 Passat TDI, and was wondering if there are any VW Technicians on here, that can fit it (aherrrrmmm) on the side, so to speak :D

Pendle Performance said they'd do it for £70.00, but I thought that was a bit steep seeing it should (i believe) take an hour at the most.

Anyone know any good guys or gals??

Cheers

Paul

Eshrules
09-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Hello,

A newbie here, from Skelmersdale in Lancs. I've bought a CC kit for my 2001 Passat TDI, and was wondering if there are any VW Technicians on here, that can fit it (aherrrrmmm) on the side, so to speak :D

Pendle Performance said they'd do it for £70.00, but I thought that was a bit steep seeing it should (i believe) take an hour at the most.

Anyone know any good guys or gals??

Cheers

Paul

£70 for fitment of CC isn't bad at all.....

you seem to be overlooking the main thing... get it wrong and your car could be a deathtrap....

if you think that's steep, you ought to ask a main dealer for a full quote ;)

liddo
09-06-2008, 12:08 PM
£70 for fitment of CC isn't bad at all.....

you seem to be overlooking the main thing... get it wrong and your car could be a deathtrap....

if you think that's steep, you ought to ask a main dealer for a full quote ;)

Fair doo's.

Ive actually seen a "how to" on a DIY install, so I now know why it's £70 to install it, so.................scrap this thread ;)

Pendle Performance will be getting my business VERY shortly :D

Cheers