PDA

View Full Version : portsmouth Meet (south coast)

adam1.4biza
03-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Hello All.

Thought i would just see if any of you are interested in a Portsmouth meet (south coast)?

Basically at the moment we have a VW club and part of a Seat club meeting up on the 3rd thursday of every month.

are any of you interested to join us ?

if there is interest i will post up pics and directions of the venue.

Adam

andyb_2kuk
07-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi dude,

I'm from portsmouth, about 2mins from Mick's Burger van. If you dont know where that is your not really from portsmouth. :p

Where abouts are these meets, not driving a vdub anymore (was a matt black mk2 golf) however i am still in VAG. Currently Driving a Audi A4 avant 2.4 in goodwood green (R39 ***). If you see me about give me a shout.

Although you will hear me coming at the moment as my exhaust has split just before the drivers side CAT. Meaning it sounds like a bloody spitfire going full chat down the street.

Look foward to seeing ya about. :beerchug:

adam1.4biza
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
hello :)

we meet down at the back of the southsea funfair. there is a nice carpark with a pub in it.

all VAG is welcome ( i drive a seat and go to the meets :biglaugh:).

im currently driving a red mk3 1.4 seat ibiza Y808 ***. but looking to upgrade and stryggling to find something nice and within a resonable budget.

Adam

adam1.4biza
08-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Hi are Audi's Welcome ?

Im in Fareham, would be usfull to link up and exchange contacts.

Currently got an A3 3.2Q S line, New shape ! New S3 convertion on the way in Lava Pealr Grey !

yes any VAG is more than welcome, to be honest i think it is better when we have more of a range of cars. plus as you have said its great to have good contacts too :).

adam1.4biza
25-06-2008, 04:19 PM
just a reminder you lot, its tomorrow evening (thursday the 26th) it starts at 8:00pm .

quote taken from other site:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are going to be meeting on Thursday evening on the 26th - from 8pm onwards.

As Usual - We will be meeting in the Car Park - Behind Clarence Pier Funfair
in Southsea. PO5 3AA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kelly84
26-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Any room for me???? I will be driving a red Polo GTI but as you can see im a girl so didnt know if i would be welcome.

Thanks xx

adam1.4biza
27-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Any room for me???? I will be driving a red Polo GTI but as you can see im a girl so didnt know if i would be welcome.

Thanks xx

hey kelly. cheers for comming down, hope the pub went well.

nice example of a polo gti, looked in very good condition!

will we see you again next month ?

kelly84
27-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Hey

Pub was good. Nice to meet new people.

Yes i will be there next month and will bring many more people with me i hope.

Thanks for the heads up on it.

adam1.4biza
27-06-2008, 09:39 AM
no problem, the more the merrier!
also it would be nice to turn this in to a biger meet as before we have had 2-3 people turn up :(.
last year when it was on a sunday we used to have big turn outs 20+ cars but then people started to stop comming due to it being a sunday etc.