PDA

View Full Version : Finally arrived

Richmix
03-06-2008, 10:07 AM
At last, finally arrived yesterday morning on a van from Edinburgh!

I had (and still have) the worlds biggest grin. The wife just doesn't understand.

2.0Tdi Ice Silver

Standard spec. Delighted with car - looks so much better in the flesh. A lot bigger than I thought.

Initial reviews - Saw an earlier thread about the steering. Feels a bit light at high speed but I'm sure I will get used to this. It's not a major problem.

Pedals - earlier posts regarding position of pedals - I've got no problems at all with position of pedals and my feet aren't catching anywhere so at size 10 feet or below you should be fine

Plenty of poke and on motorways you have to concentrate to keep it under the speed limit.

Very quiet and well refined.

Concert radio is brilliant. The night before it arrived I prepared a few SD cards. (7 Day Shop were doing 2GB for £4.59 each) MMI is great and using the SD cards is simple and much better than CD's

Only had one person flash me yesterday. I presume he loved the DRL's. I gave him the thumbs up anyway which would have probably annoyed him more.

Just wish it wasn't chucking it down up here in Newcastle - bring on the sunshine

Enjoy it when it comes. I'm off for a drive in the rain

mkc
03-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Pictures!!?

I think Ill give a smile and a wave when I get flashed with the DRL's on. Really pi$$ them off.

Richmix
03-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Pics to follow as soon as we get some sunshine!

BMWBig6
03-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Congrats. Standing by for photos too!