PDA

View Full Version : Is the Autoglym package worth it or not?

allya
01-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Hi - this is my first post as I only joined yesterday... I haves new 2.0 tdi s-line in lava grey, B&O, phone prep low and thanks to this site the interior light package. My car was ordered on 7th April and my excellent dealer in Perth informed me yesterday that my car has been allocated a build date in week 25! Can't wait...

Issac Hunt
01-06-2008, 06:41 PM
How much do they charge for it? I would say it wasnt worth it, you'd be better off getting it detailed and sealed properly by a professional. Or invest the money in some better products and do it yourself.

allya
01-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi, they charge 299 and the audi dealer carries it out so I guess it is carried out by the dealer... still a lot of money!?!?

Col
01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I'd buy a tin of Collinite 476 for £15 and spend the afternoon doing it myself.

mkc
01-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Although I have no idea what the dealer Autoglym package is, as a rule their products are pretty poor if you are serious about looking after your motor. Take a look at www.cleanyourcar.co.uk (http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/) and products by Zaino,Chemical Guys, Sonus, and PoorBoys.

The products are worth the extra and will keep your motor looking new with a bit of elbow grease! You will appreciate the results more if you do it yourself