PDA

View Full Version : Chat - Home Page Discussion

stuart
01-06-2008, 04:36 PM
In response to this thread http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=186233#post186233 I have set up a section to allow members to discuss any of the topics posted on the "home page".

It is my intention to post a duplicate post in this section each time I update the "Home page" if anyone wishes to comment on the content, then please feel free;)

Please be aware that any post found here that does not relate to the "home page" will be deleted;) If the problem continues, I will make it a "moderated" area which will require approval before the post appears.

Thanks

Stuart

Col
02-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Thank you Stuart for providing this.

Hopefully a good few discussions will ocurr and hopefully the people at VAG group may even read this section. If they do, it is free market research for them and good news for us lot, the car buying / company car choosing public as we will stand a better chance of getting what we actually want.

barry cee
19-08-2009, 12:20 PM
hi there,im newto the forum world an need some help on howto fix my vw golf 1.4 fsi,it seems to be losing powerwhen in 4th gear anyone know why this is

MalcQV
19-08-2009, 12:48 PM
hi there,im newto the forum world an need some help on howto fix my vw golf 1.4 fsi,it seems to be losing powerwhen in 4th gear anyone know why this is

Post in the Golf section ;)

Sam
18-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Bumping this up, please read the above.

If you're unsure where to post, ask, don't just post here and ruin the section for everyone else.

Sam
06-10-2011, 10:20 AM
This is the section of the forum to, as the title of the section quite cleverly suggests, Discuss the articles published on the Home Page.

If you want to ask questions, use the relevant forum sections.