PDA

View Full Version : S Line: Black Headlining

alski
29-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Brochure states that black headlining is part of the pack but then also lists it as a £200 option - confused and hoping someone can clear up for me.

Samurai1466
29-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Brochure states that black headlining is part of the pack but then also lists it as a £200 option - confused and hoping someone can clear up for me.

I noticed that too, so, to be safe, I had my salesman state black headlining on the order form. I'm disappointed at the mixed messages that Audi have given over the new A4, first it had this, then that was taken away, then something else wasn't available on a certain model, then it says that something is free but also states a price as an option, etc, etc. Not very professional - which surprised me with a 'presitige' company. Perhaps the people who put together the brochure were stoned when they made it. I've also noticed that the Audi configurator is down more times than up and things seems to change as often as the price of fuel in the UK!!!!

:fest30:

Anyway, if you want black headlining state it on the order form but remember it's only available on S-Line models.

dorgan
29-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Same over here in Luxembourg for this option. Says you can chose black, silver or biege for the headlining but list the black ceiling as a paid option. I took the paid option to be on the safe side. Then again I didn't order the S-Line model. I have an S-Line A3 Sportback and the black headlining was standard AFAIK.

HotChip
30-05-2008, 08:03 AM
The black headlining came standard on my S-Line. Didn't have to state it on the order.

I was a bit sceptical as to how it would look having had silver headlining on my previous A4, but it does look good.

HotChip