PDA

View Full Version : My New A4 S Line Bieng Delivered

AZMOTORSPARES
28-05-2008, 05:21 PM
NEW S LINE BIENG DELIVERED (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W4rpS3CUwW0)

THERES ONLY 1 COLOUR FOR ME

dansansome
28-05-2008, 05:36 PM
umm.....wow. just....wow.

that looks awesome, i love black cars too. cant wait for the cab variant to come out.

Satch
28-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Was it a legal purchase or did it fall off the back of a lorry.:D

Julian.P
28-05-2008, 07:34 PM
That looks absolutely fantastic, and a superb video to. Looks nice and low has it the S-line suspension fitted!! Can you post some pics.

On order, A4 S-line 20. Tdi
Ibis White
19” 7 Arm Double spoke wheels
S-line suspension
Servotronic steering
Delivery 2nd week of June

HighwayTG
28-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Great car looks the biz ...

... I'd also be interested to know if that's the 30mm drop

... and how do you rate the LED lights, are they as cool as the A5 ?

mkc
28-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Wow, the front of the car is pretty close to the ramp there!! Yes, please let us know if that is the 20mm or 30mm drop. How did you manage to keep the camera so still seeing that baby coming off the lorry, I would have been shaking like a leaf with excitment! Being reversed into on coming traffic!! I hope you got somewhere safe to tuck her up at night

mluton
29-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Front and rear discs look massive. :)

Lovely motor mate

kevspi
29-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Looks A1 Amazing! So what are the initial impressions of the S-line Interior? Any photos inside for us? Whats the new 2.0tdi engine like? I've got 8 long weeks to wait yet :(

AZMOTORSPARES
29-05-2008, 09:50 AM
NEW S LINE BIENG DELIVERED (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W4rpS3CUwW0)

THERES ONLY 1 COLOUR FOR ME

GUYS THE SLINE LEDS LOOK BEUTIFULL THEY AREE THE BUSSINESS VERY BRIGHT AND CRISP , SET THE ALARM ON THE DASH SO THAT WHEN YOU PUSH THE ALARM OFF THE LEDS COME ON AND BELIEVE ME THEY LIGHT THE WHOLE ROAD UP ON THERE OWN! , THE DRIVE ON THE CAR IS THE BEST IVE DRIVEN , THE SERVOTRONIC STEERING IS FABULOUS FEATHER TOUCH , WHAT ELSE.. YES I HAD IT SPECIFIED 30MM AND I HAVE CHECKED IT AGAINST OTHERS AND THE GAP BETWEEN THE 20MM STANDARD AND IN LIEU 30MM IS SMALL BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE , THE CAR LOOKS STUNNING (WHEN ITS CLEAN, NOT BOTHERED THOUGH ITS WORTH THE WASH. POWER IS JUST PERFECT THE CAR DELIVERS TORQUE WITHOUT TEARING THE TYRES LIKE MY B7 TDI 130BHP . PEOPLE MY OPINION IS THAT THIS CAR IS A DRIVERS CAR YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN AN AIRCRAFT SO SMOOTH, MY PREIVIOUS CARS , LEXUS IS200 2000(BLACK) , LEXUS GS300 1999 MK1 SPORT (BLACK) M3 E36 SMG 1999 (BLACK , M3 E36 (BLUE) M3 AC SCHNITZER BLUE 2004 , THIS AUDI IS THE BEST CAR I HAVE DRIVEN , ANYONE WANT TO ARGUE ANY POINTS I'M HAPPY TO OBLIGE . BUY THIS CAR !

mkc
29-05-2008, 09:53 AM
I have bought this car, just bl**dy waiting for it!! Doesnt help with you teasing us!

HotChip
29-05-2008, 11:41 AM
I agree with everything you said about the quality of the drive. Going through the country roads yesterday I felt absolutely glued to the road. A superb ride!

To those S-Liners still waiting for their delivery and desperate for pics, I apologise for the wait. I'll be putting mine up over the weekend, once I've cleaned the beast.

HotChip

steve1234
29-05-2008, 01:17 PM
I am delighted with my 2.0 tdi s-line as well. The handling is superb. I've got an 07 Boxster S as well and I know I can cover ground in the S-Line quicker!!!

It needs a little bit more power than standard but after a visit to MTM mine now has 185bhp (approx) with more to follow apparently. Highly recommend a little bit of tuning!!!

Once mine is clean again I'll post some proper pictures as well, with it's shiney new MTM badge!!!!

derekm
29-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I am delighted with my 2.0 tdi s-line as well. The handling is superb. I've got an 07 Boxster S as well and I know I can cover ground in the S-Line quicker!!!

It needs a little bit more power than standard but after a visit to MTM mine now has 185bhp (approx) with more to follow apparently. Highly recommend a little bit of tuning!!!

Once mine is clean again I'll post some proper pictures as well, with it's shiney new MTM badge!!!!

How much was the tuning? It must have transformed the car...;)

steve1234
29-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Derek, I haven't actually had the bill yet as a friend of mine is settling it through his German MTM trade account. It has transformed the car, you're right, with lots more mid range and no flat area at the top of the rev-band. The MTM guys were disappointed that they couldn't get more as it is still "under-development" so the car will be returning when it's all sorted, they think they should be getting about 205bhp in the end. We shall see......

cellg8
29-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Beautiful, congrats! Can we see the interior shots?

derekm
29-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I am tempted to get mine tuned/chipped. Not really sure what is the best option thou. Is that just ECU remapping you have had done? what about issues surrounding the warranty on the car? Will the dealers know its been tunned?

RichardCranium
29-05-2008, 04:24 PM
looks the DB's:beerchug:

Sheroo
29-05-2008, 05:23 PM
AZMOTORSPARES, Did the driver scrape the front lip when reversing out then ?

jonz
31-05-2008, 06:21 PM
great looking ride! ive also just placed an order for one. brilliant black. Yummy...

alexcf
02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Mine arrives tomorrow :OOOOOO

AZMOTORSPARES
03-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Servo-tronic steering is faultless brilliant technology never have i had a steering wheel so responsive. The on board computer is fab , u can change whatever you want , got my lights set so that at night the lights stay on for 20 secs awesome car. As for chipping i wouldnt want to waste my money 1, the power delivery is fine tuned i have and old shape that wants to eat the road and fly when you floor it , where as the b8 glides to 120 with no smoke ! . and i've just sold my e46 m3 ac , so i have credits you know! Audi think of everything the boot the seats i just feel so comfortable effortless driving , GOODBYE BMW ,MERCEDES , LEXUS WELCOME DURCH TECHNICS.

Ps :- i HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT 20MM LOWERING AND 30MM SORRY GUYS 30MM KILLS THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ARCHES AND GIVES THE CAR A WIDER LOOK , CONFIRMED WHEN I PARKED NEXT TO THE IDENTICAL CAR IN MY LOCAL ASDA , SORRY

HighwayTG
04-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Ps :- i HATE TO BE THE BEARER OF BAD NEWS BUT 20MM LOWERING AND 30MM SORRY GUYS 30MM KILLS THE SPACE BETWEEN THE ARCHES AND GIVES THE CAR A WIDER LOOK , CONFIRMED WHEN I PARKED NEXT TO THE IDENTICAL CAR IN MY LOCAL ASDA , SORRY

I take your point AZ, I contemplated long and hard whether to go for 30mm drop + standard 18'' wheels or 20mm + "wicked" 19'' wheels.

Came to the conclusion that the 19'' wheels would stand out from the crowd and make the car that bit special .. also I worked out the maths and there should be only a 2mm differance at the wheel arch gap between 30mm+18'' and 20''+19'', so hopefully not that much differance.

mjb-a4
05-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Great Vid, I must make one when my 'Avant' arrives.

:beerchug: