PDA

View Full Version : Interior light pack ?

ryan427
27-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Quick question, has anybody not ordered the interior light pack and what did you get. More specifically, I want a light in the rear passenger area roof lining but not really bothered about the other bits, i.e. soft lighting on instruments, door controls etc.

Local dealer says you only get rear light with light pack but my current model (B6?) has a rear light but none of the other touches.

Don't really want to pay the £100+ just for a rear light.

Can anyone help ?

Many thanks

Ryan

derekm
28-05-2008, 01:00 PM
I dont have light pack and there are no lights for passenger or drivers vanity mirrors. No rear reading lights just one main light in rear. There are reading lights in the front thou. No glove box light.

volmmer
29-05-2008, 11:03 AM
double post. ..

derekm
29-05-2008, 12:08 PM
yeah mine just has the one main light in the rear in the roof, no reading lights incorporated in it like the front one.

ryan427
29-05-2008, 12:30 PM
perfect guys, just the answer i was looking for, many thanks

Ryan

Aljo
01-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Guys,

Thought it was only in Ireland that Audi were mean with what you get in the A4 with regards to the interior lighting pack but from being on here it seems I am wrong.Sent many an e-mail to the importer here voicing my displeasure and disbelief at this. I dont even have a locked glove box as it's another option and having come from Golf GTi's which had both lights and lock it's a bit hard to swallow.

Do I blame myself for not reading the options list with greater detail but then again when I was ordering before I never had to specify these requirements.

Lovely car though!!!