PDA

View Full Version : listers bodyshop coventry

K44KYS
24-05-2008, 07:11 PM
hi,

just wanted to know if anyone has had any bad experiences with the Listers bodyshop on quinton road, coventry?

i took my audi in to get roof resprayed- they had it for a week and i collected it today..... :aargh4: it now has 2 scratches on the passenger rear panel, and a 5inch scrape on rear bumper.

i was told that the car was like that went i took it in. im really dissapointed considering listers are suppose to be 'reputable'.

:( gutted

Ben
24-05-2008, 08:37 PM
nah, i can recommend a better place than that in cov for half the cost. its just off the stoke island on the A444.

Auto refurb centre.

just behind GSF and autowindscreens.

stuart
24-05-2008, 09:02 PM
If you are 110% sure that the additional damage HAS BEEN caused by the dealer, I would suggest speaking to the Dealer Principal, General Manager, whichever title he goes by, and explain your complaint.

DO NOT go in with all guns blazing, as, from working in, and with Dealers, this will never work;)

If you get no satisfaction from the above, contact the Companies head office (If any) and do the same again..

Failing that, or if the matter is not resolved, contact the relevent Customer Service dept at the manufacturer...

Stuart

K44KYS
26-05-2008, 08:13 PM
thanks for your advice guys :D

i know the damage was caused by bodyshop as photos were taken prior to the work being done- im a paranoid person when it comes to my car lol!

il keep you updated as im going in tmrw- in a calm state (she says) to complain and try and wangle a courtesy car!!

K44KYS
27-05-2008, 10:07 AM
:biglaugh: reeeesuuullltt

rang the manager (tim brown) he admitted the bodyshop removed the paint on the bumper by using tape- and then did not respray.

and he said they would sort out the dents too.

only downside is i shall be driving round in a crappy hyundai courtesy car for three days aarrggghhhh :yikes:

:D