PDA

View Full Version : Question seat + lumbar support

kitoclick
23-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi All,

I've been browsing through the brochure and the web site and nowhere does it mention whether there is lumbar support on the standard seats.

The only thing I could find is the electic lumbar support option. With my back having decent lumbar support is a must. :(

For all those driving the B8 A4 - does the standard seat have any lumbar support?

AndyE66
23-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi All,

I've been browsing through the brochure and the web site and nowhere does it mention whether there is lumbar support on the standard seats.

The only thing I could find is the electic lumbar support option. With my back having decent lumbar support is a must. :(

For all those driving the B8 A4 - does the standard seat have any lumbar support?

My standard seat A4 SE does not have any adjustable lumbar support. The seat contour does seem to have some additional support built-in to the lumbar region but you might want to sit in one at a dealership to see if it'll be enough for you.

belly buster
24-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Hi All,

I can confirm the electric lumbar support is very good; there is no manual option and the standard seats do not have adjustable support.

mjb-a4
26-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Hi,

This is my first post so here goes, lumbar support has to be electric no manual and an extra for all but S-Line.

Bad show I think for a car of this price, because I think all seats should have lumbar support to help support your lower back, I spec'd lumbar on my current A4 SE 05Reg, it works well.

Just ordering a 'NEW' A4, but this time it's the S-Line for me, Sports seats with Lumbar support as standard. :D