PDA

View Full Version : Carbon interior

vizik8
21-05-2008, 04:06 PM
This is my new interior parts in carbon(black)

dorgan
21-05-2008, 05:30 PM
There's a piece missing for over the glovebox.

mistryman
21-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Are you selling those trims or did you buy them seperately. if so where did you get them from?

Satch
21-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Are they available in pink.:o

vizik8
22-05-2008, 03:57 AM
There are 7 pcs in total. Just had it back from the manufacturer 2 days ago. Don't know if it's worth selling them, b'cos the price is too high. They need the original kit(which costs about EU350) to modify. Just the labour cost is EU450 for the whole set. Satch, they don't have it in pink, but they do have it in red/black though.

_steve
22-05-2008, 11:52 AM
these carbon trims look very cool indeed :)

I wish they were on the options list from Audi - s-line silver is fine for most of the time, and the polished grey wood is an 'okay' option, but the carbon trims you have had made are the best i've seen !

mkc
22-05-2008, 01:24 PM
The Piano Black on the S Line looks better I think although I think this Carbon effect should be an option from Audi if you want it.

I have this carbon effect on my BMW Sport and it looks a little like a black and grey snake skin effect, BMW didnt do a very good job

vizik8
22-05-2008, 04:31 PM
I may sell this set later. My car is due in end of June, but it's in Black Sport Alcantara. Don't know if the carbon will be seen properly. I have ordered another set in white/silver carbon already. I'm waiting for the bonnet to be done in white/silver carbon. The original bonnet weights about 25kg, which is a joke in today's standard. Even the Golf V is using aluminium, don't know why Audi cannot do the same. The company that's producing for me is manufacturing parts for mainly racing teams, they estimate the new bonnet should weight about 4kg.