PDA

View Full Version : Niggles

hooberman
21-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Picked up my new A4 2.0TDI SE a couple of days and for the most part I love it.

The overall looks, roominess and build quality are all impressive, although I find the plastics on the centre console a bit flimsy.

It's too early to comment on the performance but it's certainly quiet, comfortable and refined.

The lack of interior storgage space, particularly when I ordered the storage pack option, is disappointing compared with the previous model. The under seat drawers are a joke!

There is one thing that is really niggling me though and that's the fact that the air vent and speaker grille in the top of the dashboard are permanently reflected in the windscreen.

I don't remember it being there on the model I test drove so was wondering whether this is normal or whether there is some sort of problem.

John

steve1234
21-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Hi, I certainly haven't noticed that with mine but what colour is your interior?? I havd a previous car that had a lighter interior (not black) and that reflected in the screen?? Just a thought......

AndyH123
21-05-2008, 06:50 PM
I know exactly what you mean John. I also have reflections in both my wing mirrors. To be honest, I put it down to being shiny and new.