PDA

View Full Version : Circulation fan stopped working...

Trikster
02-01-2007, 09:44 AM
OK, I know, RTFM... but I'm away from home at the mo.

The air circulation fan stopped working the other night, everything else seems fine. Has anyone got a manual to hand to see if there's a fuse that JUST controls this that may have blown... and if so where it's located?

The car is into VW in a couple of days time for the roof recall but with the condensation n the screen in the morning at the mo it's a real pain not being able to blast the air onto it..

RickT
03-01-2007, 01:21 AM
If you ring VW assitance they will be out in the next 2 hours.... its a free service !!

ensure you ask for a VW Techcian rather than it sub conctacted.

Cheers

RickT

pjgraham86
03-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Trikster

You refer in your last post to the roof recall - what is that about ? I'm waiting for my 2.0T Eos to arrive anytime in the next 3 weeks or so and would want to know that the problem (whatever it is) had been addressed when built.

Thanks

peter

joolzh13
03-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm not sure if this relates to the same topic but I've had a letter from VW Head office saying that as a proud owner of an EOS they will offer a winter care plan to ensure all the seals on the roof are treated... it came in an envelope with recall on it.. !

neh321
03-01-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure if this relates to the same topic but I've had a letter from VW Head office saying that as a proud owner of an EOS they will offer a winter care plan to ensure all the seals on the roof are treated... it came in an envelope with recall on it.. !

I got exactly the same but the local dealer says they're waiting for the parts from Germany (roof seal lubrication!) so can't do it until later in January anyway...