PDA

View Full Version : Hiya!

pip
31-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Just thought id pop in and say hi!

For those who dont know me im a Dubber from Newquay in Cornwall,but used to live up norf and run a V.W Club called 'Natural Born Dubbers' and also ran a show called 'Run 2 the Hills' before i handed it over to: Dubliminals V.W Club when i moved here;)

I Help out a lot at the Aircooled Dub shows here in the u.k,so theres not many shows i miss ;)
i may live down here but i do love the shows so yep most are a 700 mile round trip,but my dubs love it!!!
plus i do try and get to the european shows aswell if our shows dont clash!

Ive had loads of dubs as most will tell you,yep mostly aircooled but i do have a passion for watercooled dubs aswell,so ive had my fair shair of Golf's,passats and corrado's!

At the moment i have my 1972 Baywindow (Doormi) Bus! pic below outside a Belgium V.W Dealer Coming back from Spa!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/pipspeed/Dubmeets/Spa/spa92.jpg

Next pic is of my bus and my 72 Square on my drive! but sadly my 72 squareback got rit-off a month ago! by a mad woman in her 4x4 :zx11:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/pipspeed/pips%20pics/square--doormi.jpg
So im gutted as she rit-it off ! as my squareback was my daily driver! aswell as i had got it as low as i could and as mad as i could:(

So after all the projects ive done before! the missis has always wanted me to do one (perticular) watercooled Dub up!
but weve never been able to get one (cheap) and that would be right to start and modify
Yep she wanted me to find a VW Vento!

As she has said she would like a bit of comfort and heating:biglaugh:

So to replace the square due to what happened ive managed to pick up a (M) reg Vento yesterday to modify up;)

So know ill be @ the shows in my Bus as usual,but the Vento will be my new Daily Driver as i also modify it up ;)

So i may need some help and advice on the vento bit as i modify it up as ive never had a vento,and only had one mk3 golf! thats anywhere near the vento in parts and running gear etc!

So yep another dub ive got to learn about,wish me luck!

Well ill get going now as we have a Dub gettogether down here in Newquay every new years,so got to round the troops up!

Talk soon!
Everyone Have A Great New Year!:D

Darthvader
31-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome buddy, and good luck on future projects!!!!!!!

RickT
02-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!!

Cheers

RicKT