PDA

View Full Version : A6 Styling

dayn75
16-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi, just wandering does anyone out there no of any companies that offer good quality, non tacky, non chav A6 styling??

I really like the black grille that Audi put on the special edition A4's late 2007 - early 2008 and would like to see if anyone does one for the A6.

Any recommendations gladly received

paul b
17-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Is it the 97-04 A6 or the 05-?

Mine is the 97-04, and I have just fitted a rear boot spoiler. It's only a slight mod, but it looks sweet in my opinion. I have also fitted genuine mudflaps and chrome mirrors like you see on the S6 and RS6. Other things include a boot mounted 6 disc CD changer, a centre arm rest and a chrome tax disc holder with the Audi logo on it.

So that may have given you a few ideas?

Paul

white.akita
18-05-2008, 09:37 AM
i am also looking for a company that sells a rs6 style front bumper/bodykit for my 1999 a6 but can't find any.
i thought they would sell like hot cakes ! can anybody help me out ?

dayn75
19-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Paul B - Where did you get all these accessories from? I am struglling to find anywhere that does anything! If I had a 5 series I'd be fine but no one seems to do anything for Audi......

paul b
19-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Paul B - Where did you get all these accessories from? I am struglling to find anywhere that does anything! If I had a 5 series I'd be fine but no one seems to do anything for Audi......
Every one of them apart from the mudflaps were from e-bay. The mudflaps were from Audi.

Everything is genuine, apart from the spoiler, which was from some German styling guy. It looks very good though, and you wouldn't have known it wasn't supposed to be there.

Paul