PDA

View Full Version : Audi spec

Aljo
13-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi guys and gals,

First post and have been looking in very regularly for a while.I am living in Dublin and bought a 1.8T 160 bhp recently.I have to say I love the car but have to question the absence of an illuminated and locked glove box on a car of this class or status .

Admittedly I did not read the long list of optional extras because I would have seen that I would have had to buy 2 optional packs,a storage and lighting.I have had 3 Golf GTi's and cars that cost half as much and it was always standard on them.

I am just wondering what the spec is like in the UK,my car is a basic model except for met paint and a factory alarm as we have a horrible tax known as VRT here whch pushes prices up like you would not believe.

Love the site and will observe quite often.

Regards,

Aljo.

dorgan
13-05-2008, 09:17 PM
I can comment from a Luxembourg perspective and tell you that the glovebox is not illuminated unless you take the optional lighting pack. Along with an illuminated glovebox you get rear reading lights, illuminated vents, inside door handles and make-up mirrors, active door reflectors, entrance lights, footwell lights at front. The pack is something I overlooked as my current car is an A3 Sportback S-Line and came with a lot of the stuff you shouldn't need to think about really.