PDA

View Full Version : Demonstrator At Huddersfield

AZMOTORSPARES
07-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Had a call from my local audi at huddersfield saying they have the new sline in black customers car , cant drive or touch the car as its an order , Will try taking some pics tmrrow , Watch this space:beerchug:

hoju99
07-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Had the cambelt done on my B7 today at Stafford Audi and they had a black B8 S-Line on the front with a notice saying "stock car for sale" !!!

RichardCranium
07-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Thats where my SE is coming from. Good dealership. very helpful

alexcf
07-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Heh, it's where my 3.0 TDI is coming from too. :)

Been dealing with Tom over there who's been rather helpful. :)

RichardCranium
08-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Lots of A4's hitting the West Yorkshire roads in the near future then;)

I've been dealing with Jeremy. They seem to ahve a decent set of people there. Much better than other dealers i've been to. mentioning no names!

AZMOTORSPARES
08-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Took a look the car looked stunning ,btw the car obviously comes with plastic bump stops that prevent the car touching the floor so can appreciate the look until its lowered , Also take a closer look at your sline rear exhaust i saw one with rolled trim and one with flat trim exhaust pipes prefer the rolled . Interior is very nice loved the steering wheel and the general driving position . Im so glad i oredered the 30mm drop cos its gonna look F A T !. Problem was it was exactly the same spec as what i've ordered , No wonder the guy wouldnt give me the keys i would have driven off and sent a cheque by post LOL! . Top dealership though look forward to my order bieng delivered , ordered phantom black , front rear sensors , servotronic , folding mirros , blackleather silver stitch , 30mm lowering , tyre pressure . STATUS MADE BIENG SHIPPED . WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET A LEAD FOR MY CAMERA

RickT
12-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Had a call from my local audi at huddersfield saying they have the new sline in black customers car , cant drive or touch the car as its an order , Will try taking some pics tmrrow , Watch this space:beerchug:

Let us know when you get the photos up!!

Rick