PDA

View Full Version : Nu Memba...

ma6783
26-12-2006, 02:08 AM
hey every1.....i bought a 1998 audi a4 (silver) on saturday..very excited and i was jus browsing on net for this n that...came across this forum n thought i mite make sum audi friends...lol.....

im already thinking of alloys (RS8), Tinting windows...and xenon lites....so if any one can shed sum knowledge on these things it wud be great n much appreciated......((wat size alloys wud be gud..taking into consideration the smoothness of the ride))..((and xenon bulbs...can i jus replace the standard bulb wit xenon))

hope to get a few replies....

take care...
Mo

Boardboy
26-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Welcome Mo don't know much about A4's but I'm sure someone can shed some light for you.
Regards Boardboy

adamss24
26-12-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi, stick with 18" but they will give a harsh ride but will make the car stick to the road, would not consider xenon lights as genuine one needs a lot of stuff to work right + good knowledge of working with vag-com and a workshop manual for that matter, genuine xenon lights work in a different manner to the ones you have on the car and just replacing the bulbs with "xenon" ones are just a poor imitation and they ilegal too- just for show !!??!! Search ebay for conversion kits (with balast) designed for german cars ... Hope this helps.

RickT
30-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Hello and Welcome to the forum!!

Please feel free to ask any questions.. i have fitted a aftermarket HID kit to mine..

Drop a post in the A4 section were we will be able to discuss further!!

Cheers

RickT