PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend any leather trimmers?

audisingh
01-05-2008, 09:42 PM
I curremtly own an audi a4 2003 b6 model. The seats are currently fabric and i am looking to get them trimmed in leather. Any numbers/links would be appreciated. Thank You.

mr_sativa
05-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Don’t know if this is of any help or not, but a friend of mine is into kit cars and he had his seats made and trimmed in leather by a company in Mansfield Nottinghamshire, they seem to have done a good job. www.interiorsseating.co.uk according to there website they also do re trims

Comand
06-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I curremtly own an audi a4 2003 b6 model. The seats are currently fabric and i am looking to get them trimmed in leather. Any numbers/links would be appreciated. Thank You.

I can thoroughly recommend D-CLASS automotive www.dclassautomotive.co.uk (http://www.dclassautomotive.co.uk) They supply their services to McLaren, Ferrari and many local dealerships. I had my Mercedes A class completely re-trimmed in genuine MErcedes leather by them. theya re top-notch as you would expect from people who work with McLaren. Tell them Mark from Comand Ltd referred you.

bez101
06-05-2008, 11:47 AM
hell for leather in sheffield they supply bm audi etc round this way he does all mine never a complaint from me looks like factory fit he orders your leather in and then wen hes got it drop car off 2 day turnaround