PDA

View Full Version : Audi A4 Avant TDI 90bhp 2000

Grover2000
30-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi I have just bought the Audi A4 Avant TDI 90bhp AHU on w plate with high miles.

I have also bout vag com lead etc using 409.

I would like to use this car as a training tool for me to enhance and learn new skills in engine, suspension and electrical area, with the great support and knowledge base for this motor on this AWESOME site and for that I would like to thank admin team and all its members for all its effforts.:beerchug:

I have already diagnosed my car as having a defective MAF due to lack of power uphills using this site with vag com. Respect.

Is there anything I can do further to enhance the car (with respect to high miles) i.e. clean pipes, change injectors from 90bhp to 110bhp injectors, bearing in mind budget is not great.

Also I would like to attempt to change the timing belt also myself, I am confidant with the support on this website that its not a great job but need to get it right. This is where tools is a requirement I have noticed tools are very expensive for this job are there any alternative tools?

Is there a how to on cambelt for this engine? Havn't noticed it on HOW TO section.

Any help on the matter is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Grover