PDA

View Full Version : Audi A6 Multichanger options

vwsplituk
27-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Apologies if this is already an established thread. I couldn't find any threads that suited my query exactly, which I'll get to now...
I just bought a 2000 Audi A6 Estate 1.8t, and though the mounting points and lead are there ready in the n/s boot cubbyhole for the multichanger, the unit itself is missing. Can anyone advise as to what possible multichanger/s will fit in this space and work with the standard head unit? I've been told that the Panasonic DP9060 is one to look out for, but they seem very thin on the ground.
One more thing. If anyone has a CD multichanger for sale that'll fit my car, I'd love to hear about it.
Many thanks, Paul.

kite
27-04-2008, 07:03 PM
I will be taking a changer out of the wifes TT in a couple of weeks.
not sure if this is suitable.
Send me a PM if you want it.

DrWho
24-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi,

I have just bought a replacement changer for my a6 allroad but still have same fault so looks like may be wiring/fuse.

When I sort it, if i have spare unit, will let you know.

:beerchug:

vwsplituk
24-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Thanks very much for that. You're very kind.
Though I'm now kinda swaying toward the iPod route. I currently use an iTrip radio doobrie, which is cool, but there's a little background hiss/noise if you want to turn it up. Wondering if one of those kits that connect your iPod via CD the changer wires would be a good option.

Again, thank you.
Paul.