PDA

View Full Version : hi, new member

hongkongstuey
22-04-2008, 09:17 PM
hi guys/girls, just thought i'd call by.

bought myself a fsh 64k t plate passat tdi 110se

dead chuffed with it, never thought such a heavy car could do so well on juice!!!

sold my old car cos it was petrol and small and im doing 60 miles a day to an from work, so naturally, i thought i'd better get myself a diesel, on hearing the reputation of vag diesels i thought i'd go for a passat over an a4. so a passat came up at the right price and i got it.

had my first experience of the dealers prices when i got some engine undertray/sound deadening panel screws, 12 quid for 6 :aargh4: < very appropriate to how i acted

do the undertrays rattle lose often or has it been a case of someone being lazy and not fitting it back on properly?

my flip key needs replacing, cos of the button plastic split, but they are abundant on ebay, so i'll get one off there then get it programmed at the vw place as someone said on here.

two new tyres being fitted on friday, falken 912's, anyone else use them? they're good! 100 quid fitted for two

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/333/frontps3.jpg

paul b
22-04-2008, 11:50 PM
With regards to getting a key from e-bay, ensure it is the same frequency in mhz as yours is. It should say on the inside where the remote comes away from the key. If it is a different frequency, it won't work regardless of programming and coding etc.

Paul

dahri
25-04-2008, 12:49 PM
I have the same car as u...got a 00 model....have spend 2k on it in 2 months due to constant problems with it including the engine....going to sell it now.....it looks good but its the most unreliable car out there

golf tdi 02
25-04-2008, 12:52 PM
hello and welcome to the site
:beerchug::beerchug: