PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

ljkbrierley
18-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Hi everyone just got my 2003 audi S4 absolutely love it goes like stink just sold a fiat coupe 20v turbo plus not looking back. Didnt get a users manual for car or stereo manual unfortunately does anyone know where to get these from also how do i turn on the parking sensors that are fitted cheers lee. ps what is the little gaget on the dash board for ??????:confused:

Marc97
18-12-2006, 04:10 PM
I haven't got a clue how to work out your gadgets but you're a lucky man.
Welcome mate.

ljkbrierley
18-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi mate oldham ey !!! me too originally hollinwood then limeside then derker living in oxford now with the wife joined the RAF 11 years ago small world eh back in oldham this xmas to see the family.:D :beerchug: prob going to get very drunk too.

Marc97
18-12-2006, 06:45 PM
:biglaugh:
Watch out for a drunken looking 80 TDI when you come back, its got a mind of its own nowadays.
I was overtaking a car on a two lane approach to mumps roundabout today and it accelerated by itself (AGAIN:mad: ) forcing me to dip the clutch on a bend and let it rev itself to death for a couple of seconds. I swear its faster when it accelerates itself rather than when I want the power!"
Possessed!!!!

MalcQV
18-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Welcome and watch out for my Passat on the way to work. I have just acquired two dented nearside doors as I decided to tango with a signpost!!

ljkbrierley
19-12-2006, 06:28 PM
mint will doo not good to argue with those posts:biglaugh:

MalcQV
20-12-2006, 01:23 PM
mint will doo not good to argue with those posts:biglaugh:

They jumped out at me :D:D:D