PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks !!

0000fan
20-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Hi Folks ,
I have just joined your community today and am looking forward to joining your VWAUDI family.
I have the pleasure of owning , but only getting to drive when the mrs lets me , MK4 VW Golf 4motion in the strange Sahara Beige , sounds dreary buy looks different.

Cam

STEWY L
20-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Hi Folks ,
I have just joined your community today and am looking forward to joining your VWAUDI family.
I have the pleasure of owning , but only getting to drive when the mrs lets me , MK4 VW Golf 4motion in the strange Sahara Beige , sounds dreary buy looks different.

Camto
hello and welcome to the forum.
i don't think your wife sounds dreary,and would think she looks very nice:biglaugh:

0000fan
20-04-2008, 07:35 PM
to
hello and welcome to the forum.
i don't think your wife sounds dreary,and would think she looks very nice:biglaugh:

Nice one , well after 12 years of marriage i certainly wouldn't mind joining a car pool !!!! :biglaugh:

jab tatt2
12-08-2008, 02:17 AM
im also new and have just bought a 4motion golf wanting to upgrade brakes to brembo want good wheels to go with them can anyone help on where to buy and what wheels and tyres lol live in the northwest of england thanks.